Monday, February 7, 2011

Invisible ~

make friends


with
the angels


who


though invisible


are
always with you


quote by
St. Frances de Sales
 may love light
softly
on
your heart
 = + =
For He
shall
give His Angels
charge
over you
to keep you
in all your ways
Psalm 91:11



32 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have the most unique photos ~ fantastic!
xo Catherine

Linda said...

That beautiful feather conveys the thought of angels so perfectly Susan. What a comfort it is to think of their presence all around us.
Exquisite pictures!

JofIndia said...

I love the contrast of the delicate and almost other-worldly feather with the more solid and unyielding stones.

Christine said...

I won't be able to pass by a feather now without thinking "is this a feather that my Angel has dropped?"
A beautiful feeling of protection and knowing a friend is close by.

Misty said...

Beautifully done!

Maureen said...

That third image is otherworldly. You clearly have an artist's soul and eye.

cristie said...

oh to be kept in all my ways. xox

Caroline said...

Thank you for this reminder...so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i like those thoughts...of angels.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos and verse!!

ju-north said...

A nice depiction of angels! On my blog the two windturbines (sidebar) represent angels to me ... They stand near a part of the land which is being disturbed for profit.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Every one of these photos is a delight.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. I always call upon the angels when my kids are away, driving, etc. They have a very busy job caring for us.
Andie

Glynn said...

Beyond beautiful - spectacularly beautiful.

Kelly Sauer said...

Beautifully seen...

Mary said...

Thank you Susan, for the truth, for the reminder.

grace and peace to you

Jennifer Richardson said...

Thank you for the beautiful
reminder to be awake
and aware of their presence
and grateful to the One
who so generously shares
them with us:)
-Jennifer

Tracy said...

I have tingles... this is post is so lovely, Susan... the suggestion of wing with those feather is sublime! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

MadSnapper n Beau said...

awe inspiring photos and your header is beautiful

Emily Young said...

The photos and the words... perfect.

Emily Young said...

The photos and the words... perfect. I especially love the rosy hue of the last picture.

One of my all-time favorite verses!

Leslie said...

Amen.

I think the second photo is my favorite...

Vicky said...

Simple, elegant, powerful. Will be smiling the next time I see a feather and will wonder which angel was nearby...

SimplyDarlene said...

Susan,
I like the subtle changes here...font and header image. And this post is quite contradictory don't you think? Wispy and strong. The source of strength makes the wispy pure beauty.

Blessings.

Christmas-etc... said...

Yes, He most definitely will!! They will guard and guide us at all times...we have only to ask...
Beautiful post!
Thanks so much!
Blessings!
Ann

Glenda said...

Susan, this is one of favorite verses since childhood. As a child I tended to be afraid of the darkness, especially when my daddy worked late into the night. This verse brought me calmness as I pictured angels hovering over our tiny little house. Thanks for posting this . . . and your photos are so fitting!

Unknown said...

ah.... just wonderful.

Unknown said...

These are Great photos, very creative.

spread your wings said...

such comfort here... and beautiful photos.

One Woman's Thoughts said...

LOVELY.

The beauty of opposites.

Sandra Heska King said...

He will cover you with His feathers . . .

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

So soft, like angel wings...my angel always finds ways to remind me who I am...and to share...