Besides the wonderful post photos, I love your shawl. That appears to be a prayer shawl that looks very similar to the one I bought from Jackie in Duluth, T-giving weekend.
Oh my, the combination is breathtaking and the Chinese Proverb pure art. This post will be memorable for me!!!!..the very contrast of the bread texture and the tulip petals is completely out of this world.
Bread & tulips... what more could a girl want?! And pink tulips too... my fave. ;o) Thank for this food for the spirit, Susan... Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
i am smiling, this must be a really old proverb, 2 pennies ha ha. a loaf of bread is now 277 pennies, still smiling and and flowers the same or more. stunning photos, even the pennies are beautiful.
Sound advice. I take it these are the tulips you wrote me about---gorgeous and uplifting---I may have to get me some.:) The way your reveal the texture of the bread and contrast it with the tulips is amazing!
28 comments:
Thanks for the tulips!
Ahhh, the tulips are lovely and I feel like if I breathe in deeply I would detect the smell of baking bread :)
Thanks for sharing!
I'll need "two lips" for the yummy bread!
Beautifully done!
Beauty is its own sustenance, and there's art in the baking of good bread. Gifts multiplied.
Wonderful post!
Love your new header.....
Great advice.....we need to feed our soul and our body.....
Hugs
Good advice.The Tulips say spring on blustery day.
Ruth
I love the tulips!
yes!
Never heard that one before, but it is very cool! I love the delicate color of the tulips! You can make absolutely anything look great!!
Besides the wonderful post photos, I love your shawl. That appears to be a prayer shawl that looks very similar to the one I bought from Jackie in Duluth, T-giving weekend.
Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
John Muir
he forgot to mention the flowers...
i would sure like a bite of that bread right now. xox
Oh my, the combination is breathtaking and the Chinese Proverb pure art. This post will be memorable for me!!!!..the very contrast of the bread texture and the tulip petals is completely out of this world.
That must be a pretty old quote with those prices! ;)
xo Catherine
Bread & tulips... what more could a girl want?! And pink tulips too... my fave. ;o) Thank for this food for the spirit, Susan... Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
i am smiling, this must be a really old proverb, 2 pennies ha ha. a loaf of bread is now 277 pennies, still smiling and and flowers the same or more. stunning photos, even the pennies are beautiful.
Absolutely perfect advice and wisdom Susan.
That header picture? - truly amazing!
their fragrance companions us ...
Very nice. It's amazing how you came up with this from the prompt.
oh yes!!
lovely...
thank you~
very good advice.
having fresh cut flowers inside is such a soul lifting luxury~
very much worth the price.
Imagine iife without flowers ... unimaginable Flowers truly are food for my soul.
Sound advice. I take it these are the tulips you wrote me about---gorgeous and uplifting---I may have to get me some.:)
The way your reveal the texture of the bread and contrast it with the tulips is amazing!
beautiful, so beautiful
Oh yes, Susan, such wise choices (love the pictures)
Andie
thank you for joining us at three with such a thoughtful post.
I've never heard this!
Thank you , Susan. It's perfect.
Love. You are a sweet fragrance.
Post a Comment