Oh, I'm so sorry you haven't been well. And yet you have continued to post, you are dedicated! I love the computer screen picture, so unique. Hope you get well very soon. I will pray for quick recovery.
You came to my mind out of the blue--God's way of telling me something was up. Praying that you feel better soon. You've chosen some great reading to keep you company. Stay warm.:)
So so sorry to read that you have been under the weather... Hope you are feeling much better on this lovely Sunday. Blessings and prayers, dear Susan, Ann
28 comments:
Praying for you, Susan. Take care of you, ok? These two will keep good company while under the weather. Take your time.
I keep hearing about the One thousand gifts book. It's supposed to be really good!
Hope you enjo them both and feel better. :)
Hoping you will feel better soon.Enjoy the books.
Blessings,Ruth
Oh, I'm so sorry you haven't been well. And yet you have continued to post, you are dedicated! I love the computer screen picture, so unique. Hope you get well very soon. I will pray for quick recovery.
i just received the one thousand gifts and i started in a few pages last night.
As always, your name crosses my lips in prayer and spans my heart often.
Love and hugs and healing, dear friend.
Blessings.
iam so very sorry you are nor feeling well...thinking of you
feel better soon, my friend.
Praying for you Susan!
dang...so sorry to hear you are under the weather. books, bed, rest and knowing you are loved by so man should help you feel well soon. xox
I hope you feel better soon. Your blog is always such an encouragement. Enjoy your reading.
Get well soon and enjoy recharging the batteries (if they need it!) x
I do hope you get better soon and have enough strength to enjoy your new books.
It's always cool to get stuff (even if you had to order it yourself).
I hope you feel better soon!
So sorry to hear that you're ill... praying for a speedy recovery.
Prayers for a speedy recovery, Susan. Thank you for the lovely shout-out for the poetry collection.
You will be comforted Susan. I will be praying for a quick recovery. Rest well.
Oh. Wow.
Prayers winging your way.
hugs and blessings and prayers coming your way. love love love that last photo. wow
Just said a prayer for you. . . may His healing touch restore your health and fill you with peace.
You came to my mind out of the blue--God's way of telling me something was up. Praying that you feel better soon.
You've chosen some great reading to keep you company. Stay warm.:)
Take good loving care of yourself - and sending you healing light.
Enjoy the reading -- I sure am!
Get well soon!!
xo Catherine
So so sorry to read that you have been under the weather... Hope you are feeling much better on this lovely Sunday.
Blessings and prayers, dear Susan,
Ann
gifts to yourself thru the mail
just when you probably have the most time to enjoy them!
hopefully you will feel well soon
and
I know if you choose to read Ann's book first...you will be counting it all as blessing and grace!
I'm only half way thru but I believe it has changed my life!
I'm sorry to hear you are not well Susan, praying for your speedy recovery!
I will keep you in my prayers.
There's nothing like a good book to soothe the soul - praying for your speedy recovery.
Post a Comment