it
just wouldn't be
Valentine's Day
without a
small
taste of
chocolate
~ ~ ~
"so this
is my prayer that your
love will flourish
and that
you
will not only love
much but well
learn
to
love appropriately
you need to use your head and
test your feelings so
that your love
is
sincere and intelligent
not sentimental
gush"
Philippians 1:9-10 MSG
30 comments:
Sending wishes for you to have a lovely Valentine's week.
Hi Susan,
To love sincerely and not with sentimental gush. I love this phrasing of that Scripture from Philippians. And thanks for the taste of chocolate.
Thank you for your comment about the candlestick photo I took. I could see the refraction of the light in the base of the candlestick but could not capture it.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day.
Janis
nice heart of kisses :-)
and a really good verse.
thanks!
You are so right ~ and a kiss of chocolate is always best! :) Happy Valentine's Day!
xo Catherine
Wow, I'm going to have to read more Philippians. I've never heard this and after all my years in church and read the Bible wow. It's great. Thanks Susan, I hope your Valentine's day is full of chocolate kisses.
Happy (Chocolate) Valentine's Day!
The phrasing makes the verse memorable, and of course it's great advice.
Happy Valentine's Day Susan. The pictures and the scripture say it all just perfectly.
Your header is georgous. Wish I could pull one of those kisses out of the screen! They are very pretty, as well
Happy Valentine's day Susan...may your day be filled with love and chocolate.
Great pic for the day!
'use your head and test your feelings' ...i like that very much!
xo.
k.
Very creative, Susan ! Superb text (amongst all the schmalz we'll hear tomorrow).
But I like the sentimental gush now and then (as long as it's authentic gush). Wonderful post!
Love those chocolates and that verse ... what a delightful and thoughtful Valentine post.
Oh, good one, Susan! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.
LOVE, love, love to you this day, and every day, Susan :o) ((HUGS))
i agree with the not sentimental gush part of love. your header looks like what baby did to our rug by the back door, when we do not do what she wants she pays us back withwhat we call her "statement" and that is what i thought when i saw your header. happy valentine day
i agree with the not sentimental gush part of love. your header looks like what baby did to our rug by the back door, when we do not do what she wants she pays us back withwhat we call her "statement" and that is what i thought when i saw your header. happy valentine day
looks like the love bug has bitten
blessings.
Love AND kisses! I love your Valentine's Day gift to us.
: )
i absolutely love this!
Great post!
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!
Happy Valentine's Day, Susan! Your little kisses speak love! And that's not just gushy stuff :).
Happy Valentines Day to you Susan! Thank you for the love note to take with me :)
Great verse - yummy heart!
Well said. The bright red foil kisses make a wonderful heart.
Happy Valentine's Day, Susie!
what a great verse for this day. thanks for sharing.
happy day .. sweet treats !! i hope all is well with you today friend
Love how the Message brings this message to life.
And that heart is to pretty to eat.
so so true.
Post a Comment