Words to live by...xo Catherine
Thank you.Blessings.
Well, it looks like mabe a tassel on your header today, but you can make anything look beautiful and quite often like something else. You are a magician with a camera. I need to check this site out, thanks.
the header photo reminds me of an ocean wave.good post mentioning the least of these.
Love the title of your photo. I visited the site - awesome photography. thanks for sharing that. BlessingsPatrina <")>><
dear susan... your heart spills with his love. thank you for sharing this beautiful site... i'm humbled. this is the kingdom. e.
A beautiful passage that we need to remember and live by, daily, and put on our hearts by your lovely photo.Wonderful new header too !
Eternal truths
Powerful message even better with the simplicity of the water glass.Love the header!
the quote is one of my most favorites and i have it written in the front of two of my bibles to remind me. the glass of water is beautiful
I needed this encouragement today. Thanks!
Yo, everyone, pay attention, read it again please!
Such powerful truth in those simple words. I am thankful that each small act of kindness has great worth.
I often think of that glass of cold water ... such a simple but powerful thing.
I agree - very powerful post.
beautiful! i always love your posts with Bible verses included.
Beautiful, the simplicity of a glass of water, a small gesture, sometimes something that seems so ordinary is incarnational.Andie
You find such beauty in the simple.
Indeed.And what a lovely glass to offer.-Jennifer
Marvelous, heart filled post. And such a timely reminder. Thank you.
amen. xox
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Words to live by...
xo Catherine
Thank you.
Blessings.
Well, it looks like mabe a tassel on your header today, but you can make anything look beautiful and quite often like something else. You are a magician with a camera. I need to check this site out, thanks.
the header photo reminds me of an ocean wave.
good post mentioning the least of these.
Love the title of your photo. I visited the site - awesome photography. thanks for sharing that.
Blessings
Patrina <")>><
dear susan... your heart spills with his love. thank you for sharing this beautiful site... i'm humbled. this is the kingdom. e.
A beautiful passage that we need to remember and live by, daily, and put on our hearts by your lovely photo.
Wonderful new header too !
Eternal truths
Powerful message even better with the simplicity of the water glass.
Love the header!
the quote is one of my most favorites and i have it written in the front of two of my bibles to remind me. the glass of water is beautiful
I needed this encouragement today. Thanks!
Yo, everyone, pay attention, read it again please!
Such powerful truth in those simple words. I am thankful that each small act of kindness has great worth.
I often think of that glass of cold water ... such a simple but powerful thing.
I agree - very powerful post.
beautiful! i always love your posts with Bible verses included.
Beautiful, the simplicity of a glass of water, a small gesture, sometimes something that seems so ordinary is incarnational.
Andie
You find such beauty in the simple.
Indeed.
And what a lovely
glass to offer.
-Jennifer
Marvelous, heart filled post. And such a timely reminder. Thank you.
amen. xox
Post a Comment