"sometimes
our light goes
out
but
it is blown
into flame

by
another
human being
each of us
owes
deepest thanks
to those
who have rekindled
this light"
Albert Schweitzer
~ ~ ~
"Here's another way
to put it:
You're here to be light
bringing out the God-colors
in the world.
God is not a secret
to be kept."
Matthew 5:14






31 comments:
That is totally awesome!
So true.Thanks for this post.
Sigh... I love this.
I'm deeply grateful for your own special light, Susan.
What an interesting impression you get from the angle in the next to last image, as if a dark curtain slowing were being pulled away and opening into hot white light.
I Love It!!!
xo Catherine
That deserves a great big "Amen"!
Beautiful pictures, the third one is stunning! And such true thoughts!
Oooh. I like. Lots!
Beautiful post!
We are here to be light,
here to be salt,
here to be in not of.
Wonderful! continue to be "a breath of fresh air"!
I like candles a lot ... it's a girl thing I'm told.
I must write this down in my journal... These words and images delight the day, Susan! :o) ((HUGS))
Beautiful pics of the candel, and I like the poem.
the photos are awe inspiring and stunning. the quote is so true and I agree we are here to share the light with others
You are such a light to all of us....precious one.....
Beautiful pictures and words...
Hugs
Beautiful photos and words of truth. Thank you for shining the Light through your blog and your encouragement.
Beautiful and so true. xo
Love both quotes. So beautifully illustrated by those photos...
shine on, baby !
What nance said. Because I would think things like that, but never say them. ;)
the second one its amazing, very interesting, and original :D
let me invite to visit my space , http://tiagophotografy.blogspot.com/ , hope you like, and somehow my work can inspire :D
Hugs from Portugal!
beautiful post. makes me pause
I love the way you let scripture
speak and sing to you from
every nook and cranny of this
beautiful planet
....and then you share it in the
most delightfully creative ways.
Just like your Father:)
-Jennifer
I'm so grateful for those who've blown my feeble spark into a flame! I'm glad they noticed!
those images of flames...magic. xox
I read that quote just the other day. And the scripture. The photos are so . . . sigh.he
a lovely series of shots ..you are a true light
Beautiful!
Beautiful Susan.
You're incedible you know that?
Oh my goodness, these are so amazing!
Post a Comment