I like that quote! It also reinforces the one that says 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.' What we see in that swirling mass of colour depends on our perspective. That being said, I love the single leaf! Such poignancy!
WOW... me likes what I see here! This is such fun, Susan! I love this wild, absract beauty, and almost psychedelic wonder--FABULOUS! ;o) Happy Week ((HUGS))
You've been missed friend! How fun to visit here and see a new side of you in the distorted and swirly picture. Its the striking color contrasts that I am drawn to today. 'its what you see..." Love this...
31 comments:
That last one looks like an abstract painting.
I love that second picture! How did you do it, do you have a photo editing program? I am copying the quote, too. It is very good.
i see that you are back!
Maybe this is my favorite post, ever, of yours. So beautiful.
Incredible! So glad to have you and your 'gifts' back! :>)
You obviously are gaining more and more photo skills... just amazes me. [I can start my computer and push those buttons. Oh, well.]
really looks like abstract painting...
I like that quote! It also reinforces the one that says 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.' What we see in that swirling mass of colour depends on our perspective. That being said, I love the single leaf! Such poignancy!
Gorgeous as always!
WOW... me likes what I see here! This is such fun, Susan! I love this wild, absract beauty, and almost psychedelic wonder--FABULOUS! ;o) Happy Week ((HUGS))
I'm so happy you're back and grateful you've opened my day with wonder!
Gorgeous - and wow - your header!
so glad to see you back - you've been in my thoughts and prayers... thank you for yours.
truer words were never spoken, i like that quote. so pretty swirls
You were missed and it's good to have you back, mingling words with what you see.
Ahhhhh the leaves are turning.
But here, not yet.
Oh I LOVE them both! Superb!!!
Both images are so beautiful.
You've been missed friend! How fun to visit here and see a new side of you in the distorted and swirly picture. Its the striking color contrasts that I am drawn to today. 'its what you see..." Love this...
What wonderful contrast. Glad you are back!!!
No truer words were ever spoken. I'm kinda a glass half full kinda gal myself.
Beautiful pictures sweetie!
God bless and have a marvelous day!!! :o)
I am seeing some beautiful fall color here :)
I love the quote and the two photos. I'm waiting for fall colors here.
So pretty - especially the last one - so cool!
xo Catherine
whow...so cool! xox
The photos are lovely as always but it was the word that caught my attention ... I like solitude
Love the first photo and the effects you put on it!
a beautiful study of the season ...and love the quote!!
i always liked this quote. beautiful imagery to go along with it.
This is just beautiful!
The second photo is like abstract painting, indeed! wonderful!
Post a Comment