Such delicate wisps blowing in the wind - pretty!xo Catherine
I love this quote! Your beautiful pictures look like maybe fall grass, or maybe something else...
I love those words of Martin Luther's. Your photos are beautiful also.
Beautiful images, Susan! Enduring as the breezes sweep past... so like our faith that is sometimes fragile, tenuous, but bolstered by God's grace and mercy.
What would we do without the grace of God!
Yes I like that quote ... I find grace a complicated word, even though it isn't. Your post today reminds me of the simplicity of it.
I'm wondering if nature just doesn't stop and pose for you. Beautiful.
I too wonder as Glynn does -- or is it that your eyes never quit seeing the beauty in everything and nature keeps delivering?Beautiful.
ohhhhhhh, that marvelous lightand the heart to cherish it!I love that about you:)And these photos are achingly beautiful!-Jennifer
and i add yet another Amen and Amen. beautiful photos and wonderful words to live by.
love the quote! and your pix, such light in those.
ooooh... the words and images portray that beautiful picture that is real, but so hard to see at times.
thanks, i needed this today...
Such lovely words today ... aren't they so true!
Thanks! Another great reminder of what is REAL
Captivated by your grace-filled images and know how grace filled you are to see it in this way :) "a living daring confidence..." yes, I believe so...
A lovely, uplifting post, Susan.
Beautiful words, and such wonderful photographs to go with them.Have a wonderful weekend Susan!
I am blessed by your photography and your words.
Grace and faith... I so needed this reminder today, it's been a tough week. Thank you, Susan :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
What hopeful beauty. Thanks, Susan!
i am silenced here tonight. i want to need this kind of grace with all of me. thank you susan.
oh to have unshakeable faith. xox
sigh......
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Such delicate wisps blowing in the wind - pretty!
xo Catherine
I love this quote! Your beautiful pictures look like maybe fall grass, or maybe something else...
I love those words of Martin Luther's. Your photos are beautiful also.
Beautiful images, Susan! Enduring as the breezes sweep past... so like our faith that is sometimes fragile, tenuous, but bolstered by God's grace and mercy.
What would we do without the grace of God!
Yes I like that quote ... I find grace a complicated word, even though it isn't. Your post today reminds me of the simplicity of it.
I'm wondering if nature just doesn't stop and pose for you. Beautiful.
I too wonder as Glynn does -- or is it that your eyes never quit seeing the beauty in everything and nature keeps delivering?
Beautiful.
ohhhhhhh, that marvelous light
and the heart to cherish it!
I love that about you:)
And these photos
are achingly beautiful!
-Jennifer
and i add yet another Amen and Amen. beautiful photos and wonderful words to live by.
love the quote! and your pix, such light in those.
ooooh... the words and images portray that beautiful picture that is real, but so hard to see at times.
thanks, i needed this today...
Such lovely words today ... aren't they so true!
Thanks! Another great reminder of what is REAL
Captivated by your grace-filled images and know how grace filled you are to see it in this way :) "a living daring confidence..." yes, I believe so...
A lovely, uplifting post, Susan.
Beautiful words, and such wonderful photographs to go with them.
Have a wonderful weekend Susan!
I am blessed by your photography and your words.
Grace and faith... I so needed this reminder today, it's been a tough week. Thank you, Susan :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
What hopeful beauty. Thanks, Susan!
i am silenced here tonight. i want to need this kind of grace with all of me. thank you susan.
oh to have unshakeable faith. xox
sigh......
Post a Comment