i have never been there. but i was taking a closer look at the photo and could see the word peace (which got my attention) and then made out the plaza...i was very interested in anyplace that would be called peace plaza, so i looked it up, to find it was a hotel. it sure is nice to have it all connected, especially when the colds winds are blowing i would think.
that is kind of like a drive from here to seattle. okay when the weather is good. did it once on ice...not okay.
Oh I wish I had known you were going past on your way south I would have run out and waved ;) Hope all went well and that it was just a regular check up!
You got some lovely pics along the way--glad that you were able to settle in the van in such a way as to take a pictorial journal of your trip. I'm sure you're glad to be home now and looking at the pics and not the actual scenery. I know we are!
I'm glad I read the comments -- all of them -- I got concerned when I saw the last photo (it looks like one of the big hospitals in St. Louis) and then the caption. Glad you're doing well.
enjoyed the rear view, when i saw your post title I thought of an old movie that is a favorite, Rear Window. quite a lot you saw from that view. hope all is well with you
I was wondering if this is perhaps where you were headed! Great photo essay, and I admire the perfectly paired words... sound wisdom in those offerings.
42 comments:
i hope it wasn't too far of a drive. but, i must say that you saw some views while in the car.
did you stay in the peace plaza? it looks nice.
Beautiful skies and colors! Glad to see you again. :)
Yes, Nance ... everything is connected by skywalks and tunnels. It's 350 miles from here.
I like the unusual perspective.Hope you are well and enjoying life.
i have never been there. but i was taking a closer look at the photo and could see the word peace (which got my attention) and then made out the plaza...i was very interested in anyplace that would be called peace plaza, so i looked it up, to find it was a hotel. it sure is nice to have it all connected, especially when the colds winds are blowing i would think.
that is kind of like a drive from here to seattle. okay when the weather is good. did it once on ice...not okay.
Love drive-by shootings. It always gives one a glimpse of the journey. Hope everything goes well at your destination. God bless.
Sending you hugs and love and good wishes that everything is Ok!
xo Catherine
Praying that things will go well for you. You share so much beauty. God bless you.
Oh I wish I had known you were going past on your way south I would have run out and waved ;) Hope all went well and that it was just a regular check up!
Oh my, are you all right?
All is well ... just getting rested from the journey.
Whew -- I'm glad I waited until you posted -- all is well.
Your 'drive by shootings' reflect your drive into my heart postings. You always see what I can't see and show me how to see it.
Lovely!
I am relieved to see that all is well Susan. The pictures are wonderful and the truth of those words resounds in my heart.
i've missed you! xox
Its feel great when along the journey we can observed so many nice scene along the way. God bless you.
Praying that all is well. I enjoyed your photos very much.
You got some lovely pics along the way--glad that you were able to settle in the van in such a way as to take a pictorial journal of your trip. I'm sure you're glad to be home now and looking at the pics and not the actual scenery.
I know we are!
I don't mind looking back when the views are as interesting as this.
I'm glad I read the comments -- all of them -- I got concerned when I saw the last photo (it looks like one of the big hospitals in St. Louis) and then the caption. Glad you're doing well.
Beautiful shots. Isn't Mayo amazing? What a wonderful place!
You make beautiful images even through the windows of the moving car. Hope all is well. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Mayo Clinic means only one thing to me...Hope all is well...
enjoyed the rear view, when i saw your post title I thought of an old movie that is a favorite, Rear Window. quite a lot you saw from that view. hope all is well with you
Hope all is ok and hugs to you.
Lovely drive.
yes, i understand this. thanks for the reminder - and very glad to hear all is well.
I will join the chorus in saying how pleased I am that all is well!
That was a long drive to the Mayo, one of the world's great hospitals. The light and color you captured make for lovely photos.
I was wondering if this is perhaps where you were headed! Great photo essay, and I admire the perfectly paired words... sound wisdom in those offerings.
As always, every blessing, dear blog friend.
I do hope all is well with you. Great pics on your journey. Be Blessed!!!
wonderful journey photos ..i love doing the same ! take care ..hope all is well!!
hope all is well with you. such clear bright autumn photos
I am so glad that all is well.
Prayers for you! Glad you got to see so much beauty on the way! xoxo
Enjoyed your looking-back shots! Such a variety of scenery hopefully made the journey interesting. Glad you are OK!
i love how you speak heart with every word and photo. xo
Beautiful pictures as usual. I'm so glad all is well!
You're on my heart.
But, what a gorgeous rear view. I'll be praying for you.
I hope you are OK and being well looked after.
I work there! :)
Beautiful, Susan.
Wonderful series of photos!
Post a Comment