Friday, August 30, 2013

Gently Nourished ~

(a little click will enlarge)
A profusion of pink roses
 being ragged in the rain
 speaks to me of all
 gentleness
 and
 its enduring.”
 William Carlos Williams
* * *


20 comments:

Rick said...

Gorgeous blooms, Susan - with sparkling raindrops. Lovely.

caryjo said...

How neat! Great combo of flowers and words...all to bless our world.

Nancy said...

God certainly pulled out the stops when He designed these roses...so beautiful and so sweet with the raindrops....

Ruth Hiebert said...

THis is an amazing picture.I love the delicate colour of the roses and of course the raindrops give that added beauty.

Jennifer Richardson said...

your photos are treasures
and the quotes you find
are gold.
thank you SO much for sharing,
Jennifer

diana said...

Oh, lovely, Susan! Thank you. SO glad when you put your links up on FB because I haven't figured out how to subscribe by email here and I miss too many!! So thanks for putting it out there. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Incredible photo of such delicate pink roses. Enjoy your Saturday.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i did enlarge and can see every single rain drop, so beautiful and i can envision this stretched on canvas.. and hung on the wall

Louise Gallagher said...

You constantly nourish my heart with your photos. thank you Susan.

Dea Moore said...

What a photograph! I just got a new computer with an awesome display! Wow! This is the first image I have really looked at on it to see detail! Love. Love. Love.

Leslie said...

this is perfect. love the roses, adore the poetry...

ju-north said...

A wonderful marriage of image and words!

Vicky said...

I sense both the fragility and the miracle that they have grown into such perfection- enduring -yes :) Beautiful too!

Relyn Lawson said...

You just get better and better.

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a lovely shot and such a great match with your quote today.

Mersad said...

Gorgeous roses. Thank you for posting. Love the quote too.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Muffy's Marks said...

Weather well my friend!! Lovely photos!

joyce said...

your gift with photography is amazing....love your corn photos!

Valerie Kamikubo said...

This is a particularly refreshing photo sine it's been in the uppers 90s and very humid where I live. I feel cooler already :-)

Debbie said...

Such a striking image!! the color of the roses, the light, everything fits together perfectly!!

Gorgeous!!