Friday, August 23, 2013

Robed in White ~

 initially
there is just
 the one
 how they do
love to bloom
*  *  *
I can't help but
  think of
when I see these white-robed
beauties all lined up
 in a row
 *  *  *
if you pay a visit
to Gayle at
you can view their lavender counterparts

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your phlox are gorgeous, Susan. Wishing you and Callie a nice weekend.

Maureen said...

Masses of blooms are so beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Oh these are just lovely!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

my first ever in white, i love the lavender but these are really really beauiful and so many of them

Jennifer Richardson said...

whites can be so stunning
...thanks for sharing,
Jennifer

Debby Ray said...

Simple white at it's finest :)

Lisa Gordon said...

How pretty these are, Susan!

Connie said...

Hello Susan, these are beautiful . . . total perfection :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

Gorgeous white blossoms.

Gayle said...

Awww...thank you for the link up! I have not seen the white ones, they are just beautiful. The white flowers are just so elegant I think...

Joan Elizabeth said...

Plox. I thought they looked a lot like the snowball plants in my garden but realised they could not be because they flower in spring not summer.

Beautiful white robes.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so beautiful and perfect for your words and God's. Glad I came by.
Caring through Christ, ~ linda

rjerdee said...

Oh, so lovely....robed in white...

caryjo said...

And I'm looking forward to my white-robe time... AND He could add magenta or purple for me, and wink, but I truly would feel blessed to be in white. LOVE your photos, of course.

Valerie Kamikubo said...

So beautiful!

Linda P said...

Love the white (and lavender) phlox. Even the pink ones in our garden have been appreciated as the scent is subtle unlike the candy pink colour! Soon they will be over for another year.