Such a perfect quote for that beautiful photo! I love the flower. All of your photos are so crisp and perfect! Thank you for visiting. It always means a lot to me to see your name among my encouragers. Blessings, Janis
This is such a charming post and I agree with Brandee, it takes me back to childhood and simple pleasures. Have a wonderful week. Your blogging sister, Connie :)
How you got that one tiny drop so perfectly- just thrills me to no end. Such grace and beauty flowing through your photo Susan, and the best quotes always. Thinking of you~
This is just lovely. The sharp focus at the center, blending to soft focus on the petals, perfect background, and the icing on the cake is that one water droplet. Love it!
I just wanted to thank you so much for being a faithful bloggy friend. You come to my blog, read what I share and leave a kind comment. All when I have been almost nonexistent for over a month. Thank you, thank you. It means so much to me.
30 comments:
How sweet! Wishing you a restful evening and a nice day tomorrow.
This makes me smile and takes me back to childhood. :)
I remembered doing this as a young teenager with a girlfriend and my mother furious we were messing up her flowers.
I hope your week ahead is full of blessings....
Such a perfect quote for that beautiful photo! I love the flower. All of your photos are so crisp and perfect!
Thank you for visiting. It always means a lot to me to see your name among my encouragers.
Blessings,
Janis
This is such a charming post and I agree with Brandee, it takes me back to childhood and simple pleasures.
Have a wonderful week.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)
You have captured the beauty of this flower so well. I love the Daisy.
You must squealed in happiness when you saw that perfect rain drop!
I remember that song! ..."I'm half crazy all for the likes of you"...right? How on earth did you capture that drop just at the right moment?
You are a genius with your camera, Susan!
I remember that old song...my sisters and I used to sing it! Love, love, LOVE daisies :)
Ooo... I've always loved that quote by Williams! And you image illustrates it perfectly... He LOVE us. :o) Happy Week, Susan((HUGS))
I am back from my very long trip and catching up with the delights of blogs I have been unable to follow on the way.
There is such beauty and insight to be discovered in this space. Today's post pure simplicity.
beautiful petals speak so true
always, always,
he loves you:)
-Jennifer
i am now wondering just how many daisies i destroyed while growing up... a lot
Beautiful and I remember doing this as a child.
Love this post, Susan, and his image is beautiful.
How you got that one tiny drop so perfectly- just thrills me to no end. Such grace and beauty flowing through your photo Susan, and the best quotes always. Thinking of you~
Gorgeous close-up when the image is clicked...
Blessings.
Every new crush on a boy meant the death of a daisy. Beautiful
Helen
Thanks that you visit our blog!
Nice day!
This is just lovely. The sharp focus at the center, blending to soft focus on the petals, perfect background, and the icing on the cake is that one water droplet. Love it!
Reminds me of my younger days!! A beautiful image of the pretty daisy!!
a kiss of dew
Just in time on that tear falling..was it he loves me not? I didn't count. I didn't want to know. :)
i think you're loved !!!
xo
So Beautiful my friend.
Hugs~
I just wanted to thank you so much for being a faithful bloggy friend. You come to my blog, read what I share and leave a kind comment. All when I have been almost nonexistent for over a month. Thank you, thank you. It means so much to me.
Daisies have always been my favorite flower. Beautiful!
Daisies are a classic!
xo Catherine
A small chuckle hit me... and the photo is wonderful, as usual.
Post a Comment