Oh there is nothing I like better than a new to me road. My Sweet Wayfaring blog is all about that ... all the things I find down new to me roads ... not letting life pass me by.
Thanks for showing us what you found down your road .. in that delicious autumn light.
I love taking new roads and this one is gorgeous. i am glad you took it to. I like Rustic Road better than Scenic Route... the colors of the foliage are fantastic and i can tell you were Way way out in the country by the numbers of the Ave and St
that last shot is simply superb. what an excellent choice you made in taking that rustic road - I'm happy you answered the beckoning. it does hint at autumn, no? that's a beautiful barn too. happy Sunday to you Susan.
Isn't it neat when God does that? [We didn't hear Him tell us to NOT go down that "dog" road. Don't THINK we ignored Him. THAT was a crazy and scary time.]
26 comments:
beautiful, i see hints of Autumn. glad you chose the side road...
What a lovely drive...that barn is incredible. A great quote to accompany your pictures, too.
i like how the street sign looks totally out of place...
So glad you heeded the call. What a lovely place to wander.
What a delightful adventure.
I loved your images and to think so few people will see this beauty in reality
Thanks for sharing
Helen xx
That last photo is just gorgeous and I can just imagine walking down that country road.
Oh yes,that road needed to be explored. Love those back roads and the beautiful scenery they yield.
Oh there is nothing I like better than a new to me road. My Sweet Wayfaring blog is all about that ... all the things I find down new to me roads ... not letting life pass me by.
Thanks for showing us what you found down your road .. in that delicious autumn light.
It's always fun to explore newly found roads.. You captured this one beautifully!
Always exciting to find a new-to-me road and have time to explore it!
I love taking new roads and this one is gorgeous. i am glad you took it to. I like Rustic Road better than Scenic Route... the colors of the foliage are fantastic and i can tell you were Way way out in the country by the numbers of the Ave and St
that last shot is simply superb. what an excellent choice you made in taking that rustic road - I'm happy you answered the beckoning. it does hint at autumn, no? that's a beautiful barn too. happy Sunday to you Susan.
Love the "Rustic Road" sign
They should also caution for breath taking beauty!
Thank you so much for taking me along. I am refreshed.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful journey. LOVE the bright red leaves amidst the green! Blessings for a great week ahead!
oh! that glorious barn!
so much beauty on the backroads
...thanks for taking us along.
(and that wonderful quote)
-Jennifer
I love exploring country roads Susan. This is a lovely one.
I love exploring roads like that. We call it "adventuring"! Beautiful pictures!
Love the street signs in what appears to be a field...also the note under the first sign "rustic road" have never seen that before
Beautiful! IT's always fun to explore with camera in hand!
Amen and amen. I love the cattail bursting forth!
Side roads and scenic routes. Love it.
Rustic Road indeed. They could have named it Wondrous Road.
gorgeous photos of a lovely road. thank you for reminding me that a departure from normal is a good thing. xox
Stunning images!!! So glad you decided to take that route :)
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Isn't it neat when God does that? [We didn't hear Him tell us to NOT go down that "dog" road. Don't THINK we ignored Him. THAT was a crazy and scary time.]
What a great discovery. And your leaves are turning already.
Post a Comment