Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No Bull ~

I've been known to focus
on things of little
consequence
consequently losing sight
 of the big picture
to be honest,
I'm not sure whether
this was a bull or not
he was looking a little testy and
 a car was approaching
all good reasons
 not to dawdle
right
?  ?  ?
says it well
*  *  *

 
 

26 comments:

Sandra Heska King said...

Looks like it's trying to hide behind the leaves. Maybe it was naughty.

Valerie Kamikubo said...

I like this shot, Susan. It made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Haha ~ perhaps he was wondering if he should smile for the camera or not. LOL! Fun shot!
xo Catherine

joyce said...

Focusing on the little leaves and blurring out the ?bull. I like it but glad you didn't dawdle!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Neat looking photo...I dawdle too much

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!

Glenda said...

Ah, you are so clever! Love it . . . and I did take time to look up the Scripture!

Muffy's Marks said...

This shot made my day!! Enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

well, this is a cute picture...

Linda said...

Looking just a tad sneaky there!

Reena said...

Happens to me sometimes ... so focused I miss the big stuff! Nice picture!

Jennifer Richardson said...

I can relate:)
really beautiful colors!
-Jennifer

Rick said...

Kinda like majoring in minors ... not seeing the forest for the trees ... or not seeing the bull for the leaves. But all part of the wonderful creation.

Dea Moore said...

I focused on the legs first and my mind told me two Big Foots (Feet?) hugged up! LOL Of course, I love the bull, and the verse---especially v. 11. "In My mind.." --His wonderful mind...

And if you happen to photograph Big Foot (or whatever you call him in your neck of the woods), do post it :)

Leslie said...

Hehehe, I found the first line of that psalm kinda funny in light of your photo :)

Louise Gallagher said...

Smiling here -- and that's no bull! :)

rjerdee said...

Ditto on Louise...I looked up the scripture :)

ju-north said...

Such a wonderful verse! It says it all!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i guess it is best not to get close enough to check out the bull or not part... ha ha

Dolly @Soulstops said...

I get easily distracted, so I can relate ... how did you get so close to a bull? Thanks, Susan :)

Unknown said...

I kinda like the way the photo turned out. Glad you posted it..

Hugs~

Beth said...

A bit of a departure for you--your words revealing a piece of you--versus quotes---love it!

Dawning Inspiration said...

Great shot and words to go with it. Blessings to you!

Lisa said...

I love your focus in all ways. Gorgeous.

caryjo said...

Isn't it funny when they are so sneaky? Supposedly, they don't know much. ARE we kidding when we buy into that? Glad you made sure you were taking care of yourself.

Unknown said...

Love the perspective! Really pretty!