You've captured the beauty in the 'aging' of the plants, just as there is beauty in the aging of humans. Wonderful scripture!
Lovely, Susan. Even decay can be lovely.
Amen!
Just lovely, Susan. Blessings to you and yours today.
I woke up to snow yesterday morning. I think I like the browns better! :(xo Catherine
Just beautiful! penny
you capture each season with its own beauty. and isaiah reminds us so well. xox
amen and amen. that second flower is spectacular.
Through your eyes, I am gifted with seeing the beauty in everything.Thank you.
There is so much beauty and truth in this series...
A beautiful portrayal of scripture, Susan!
"Withered fading..."That feeling is familiar, Susan: it's something I experience every morning - when I look in the mirror to shave!Truly super pictures..
What beauty, Susan. The slow release.
What's lovely is to know that His hand carries the restorative power to remake the fallow fields a thing of beauty.
Thanks for this perfect verse,what a comfort that is.
Amen to this! And you show some lovely fading, too.
Oh, I love this! Susan, I've missed you! :)
truly a beautiful series Susan. happy day to you.
Perfect photos for Isaiah 40:8. I especially like the top photo, they look frozen.
I just listened to the words: "Ancient words ever true . . ." and I'm thankful they stand forever!Beautiful images!
Perfect! I love that verse and it's perfect with this!
I often think of that scripture and do love the shot at the top.
Ahhh, my scripture for the day...
Amen! This truth in scripture has lifted me to-day.
The changing of the seasons always reminds me of His unchanging character - His absolute faithfulness.The pictures are stunning Susan.
I, too, am withering, but I am so very thankful that my God stands forever. I will see Him one day face to face.loving you, ~ linda
What an excellent illustration for this wonderful Scripture!
Thanking God for his Word... and yours in pictures. You bless me.
pretty
And the seasons remind us of that truth ... if our hearts are open. Wonderfully illustrated Susan.
so love the withering of the season ..a beauty held and captured by you so stunning Susan!!
Beautiful post!
Post a Comment
32 comments:
You've captured the beauty in the 'aging' of the plants, just as there is beauty in the aging of humans. Wonderful scripture!
Lovely, Susan. Even decay can be lovely.
Amen!
Just lovely, Susan. Blessings to you and yours today.
I woke up to snow yesterday morning. I think I like the browns better! :(
xo Catherine
Just beautiful! penny
you capture each season with its own beauty. and isaiah reminds us so well. xox
amen and amen. that second flower is spectacular.
Through your eyes, I am gifted with seeing the beauty in everything.
Thank you.
There is so much beauty and truth in this series...
A beautiful portrayal of scripture, Susan!
"Withered fading..."
That feeling is familiar, Susan: it's something I experience every morning - when I look in the mirror to shave!
Truly super pictures..
What beauty, Susan. The slow release.
What's lovely is to know that His hand carries the restorative power to remake the fallow fields a thing of beauty.
Thanks for this perfect verse,what a comfort that is.
Amen to this! And you show some lovely fading, too.
Oh, I love this!
Susan, I've missed you! :)
truly a beautiful series Susan. happy day to you.
Perfect photos for Isaiah 40:8. I especially like the top photo, they look frozen.
I just listened to the words: "Ancient words ever true . . ." and I'm thankful they stand forever!
Beautiful images!
Perfect! I love that verse and it's perfect with this!
I often think of that scripture and do love the shot at the top.
Ahhh, my scripture for the day...
Amen! This truth in scripture has lifted me to-day.
The changing of the seasons always reminds me of His unchanging character - His absolute faithfulness.
The pictures are stunning Susan.
I, too, am withering, but I am so very thankful that my God stands forever. I will see Him one day face to face.
loving you, ~ linda
What an excellent illustration for this wonderful Scripture!
Thanking God for his Word... and yours in pictures. You bless me.
pretty
And the seasons remind us of that truth ... if our hearts are open. Wonderfully illustrated Susan.
so love the withering of the season ..a beauty held and captured by you so stunning Susan!!
Beautiful post!
Post a Comment