and she
is eagerly
headed home
to him
{photo courtesy of Joanne on the occasion of their anniversary}
because
she loves him
:::
our very enjoyable visit
has drawn to
a close
: : :
a faithful friend
is the medicine of life
and they that fear
the Lord
shall find him
Ecclesiasticus 6:16



24 comments:
Just catching up from being away ... what a sweet tribute. And I love those twirls in your last post!
I sense great friendship and great love! I'm sure you'll now find joy in reliving your visit together!
How lovely - tender moments to be treasured.
It is a priceless blessing - a true friend. I'm so glad you had this time together.
What a great post!
Gives me goosebumps of the best kind.
I'm glad you had a sizable dose of the best kind of heavenly medicine. Beautiful!
So happy you two friends had this special time together. Thanks for sharing their lovely photos.
Have a very nice week.
Glad that you had a nice visit.
What wonderful friends! Sweet to the soul indeed :)
Friends are so precious....a wonderful blessing....so glad you had this time......
Thanks for your encouraging words you left for me today.....
Sitting here grinning. Thanks for your kind post. Got home a couple hours ago -- almost 10 hours. Gonna rest big time tonight and my dear one is wanting as much time as I can give him.
What a sweet post! Glad you got to enjoy her visit.
Ohhh, I love that verse! I'm going to write it down in my book.
(P.S. And as for my blog post... I was just channeling all the detective novels I've been reading lately :) )
i like visits...but i don't care for the goodbye very much...
what a blessing it must've been to actually visit with you...
to count your beautiful spirit as 'friend'
Such special moments - thank you all for sharing.
At any age, love is still love.
truly truly a special moment and a special post
So sweet...and it is medicine of life!
this is just so beautiful. you life me up each time I visit. thanks for that. and happy day to you Susan.
ah, the grand lady in purple!
missing you.
lots.
blessings.
lovely!
just right. xox
Post a Comment