:):):) That is one beautiful beam even covered with the web! Nice wood. It's so cold outside, who can blame them for trying to cozy up inside. Love your eyes! -Jennifer
Don't worry, spiders don't eat much, and cobwebs catch the dust! Good luck with the Help Needed ad. I'm sure they'll want extra pay to deal with the spider. ;)
A perfectly kept house is not a requirement for a loving, nurturing and safe home - that's for sure! And just how did you get a photo of one of my webs?!!
There will always be housework and cob webs to clean up and countless other things to do - ad nauseum. But it's time well WASTED to enjoy oneself capturing lovely images and just enjoying the creation. Carpe diem !
I clean up cob webs just once per year during my big spring clean. As for spiders ... I am ignoring the big huntsman lurking high up on the wall at the moment ... last week I heard they eat the nasty small spiders with big bites so I can even feel good about it.
Ha! Not that gave me a good chuckle. If you find that someone applies, will you send them my way (she says as she squints at the cobweb dangling from the speaker above where she sits)
I call them "art makers for the home "......they are very talented little creatures.....but they do need guidance sometimes and out the door they go......they will take over if you give them an inch......haha
29 comments:
I am thinking we all have some of those in our house if we look hard enough ~ that's why I never look too closely! :)
xo Catherine
Dishes,housework and cobwebs will always be there,but friends and family need attention right now.
Ruth
Heh Heh I think i have some just like this. i saw a smaller sister on the floor lamp, but am ignoring it. this is great
:):):)
That is one beautiful beam
even covered with the web!
Nice wood.
It's so cold outside,
who can blame them
for trying to cozy up
inside.
Love your eyes!
-Jennifer
I always figure the spiders and housework will still be there tomorrow... waiting for me ;)
Hope you are staying warm!
Claudia
Don't worry, spiders don't eat much, and cobwebs catch the dust! Good luck with the Help Needed ad. I'm sure they'll want extra pay to deal with the spider. ;)
Love this Susan. You've pretty much captured my house right now. I need to get busy with the housecleaning!
Spiders in a house are good luck totems.
A perfectly kept house is not a requirement for a loving, nurturing and safe home - that's for sure! And just how did you get a photo of one of my webs?!!
"webs rest in corners uncomely spun" I love your wording--wish I could gt more of my students to experiment with words like that!
I only care about housework when I have lots of grading to do!:)
Lovely whimsy.
I think webs are a sign of spring. We can hope.
i will do your dishes
if you will do mine ;-)
you make me smile today. i have a few undone of my own
If such a day is wasted, I've lost many. Many.
I like to think they're not. ;) Lovely words, familiar image.
That would be me, I need not apply! Fear of heights and spiders both! I would say the day is not wasted at all if it brought forth this blog post!
There will always be housework and cob webs to clean up and countless other things to do - ad nauseum. But it's time well WASTED to enjoy oneself capturing lovely images and just enjoying the creation. Carpe diem !
I have too many undone. Boy, what I wouldn't give for a housekeeper.
I clean up cob webs just once per year during my big spring clean. As for spiders ... I am ignoring the big huntsman lurking high up on the wall at the moment ... last week I heard they eat the nasty small spiders with big bites so I can even feel good about it.
Sorry Sue, I won't be applying, don't think you'd be satisfied with my work, ha-ha...but...if you find someone let me know :)
You make me smile!
Even your cobwebs look artistic!
A lovely post!
Ha! Not that gave me a good chuckle. If you find that someone applies, will you send them my way (she says as she squints at the cobweb dangling from the speaker above where she sits)
I used to think that day was wasted... now I know better, and I'm pretty sure you do, too : )
You captured a spider's web! I can never do it. They blend in too well with my white walls and ceilings...
I call them "art makers for the home "......they are very talented little creatures.....but they do need guidance sometimes and out the door they go......they will take over if you give them an inch......haha
What a fun post today. Coincidentally, I just took a broom to the webby things on my ceiling today.
When you find your housekeeper, please send her my way. A sweet post today. xo
(sigh)...some wasted days are the perfect days. xox
I think I'd leave it as is..love the patterns and texture. I love spider art!
Could we share that housekeeper? I would be truly grateful :-)
Post a Comment