Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wing It ~

click to enlarge

31 comments:

Paul C said...

This shot magnifies the beauty of flight.

Tracy said...

Oh, so DELIGHTFUL, Susan! My toes are tingling... such a magic moment! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Louise Gallagher said...

Wow -- when I saw the gravatar in my blog list I thought -- how eerie, an eye in the sky.

This is amazing Susan. Absolutely amazing.

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful capture... you must be so patient!!(or quick on the trigger ;)

MadSnapper n Beau said...

amazing! love it! way cool!

Maureen said...

This is a fascinating shot, Susan. You catch such motion and while I knew you had photographed a bird, my mind (in its own flight of imagination) was wont to see the image as a surreal eye.

Ruth Hiebert said...

WOW! Love the shot.

chasity said...

this should be on a wall for sure.
stunningly beautiful and inspirational.

chas

Kass said...

How in the world did you get that shot? I'm staring and staring at it.

Sandra Heska King said...

This. Is. Stunning!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my!! I don't know how you did this, but it's a work of art!

joyce said...

That is an amazing shot!! Great job and thank you so much for sharing it!!

Steve Gravano said...

I'm sure this photograph could win an award! Excellent.

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a fascinating angle on this shot. You do brilliant shots of birds.

Nancy said...

May your year be full of dreams that take wing and fly.......Amazing photograph....

Anonymous said...

those feathers are really moving!

Mary said...

oh my gosh, is that a little Chickadee in flight?? Amazing, just amazing!!

Susan, your photography speaks volumes.

Grace and peace to you!

rjerdee said...

Love, love, love the new frosty header which I've forgotten to mention for the last few posts :)

Michelle DeRusha said...

I was away for the holidays -- truly missed the lovely respite offered to me when I visit your place, Susan. It feels so good to be back here. And that chickadee (I think)? Amazing!

Jennifer Richardson said...

oooooohhhhh WOW!!!
I love this.
No, adore is a better word.
What a treat...such a gift
from heaven at just this
moment:):):)
-Jennifer

Laura said...

gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Love this Susan.
Very well done.

Linda said...

How do you do that Susan? It is magical.

S. Etole said...

sometimes these little birds {this one is a chickadee} take flight at just the right moment ... I can take no credit for this serendipitous moment ...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And, I love the header!

Anonymous said...

I hope so too! :)
xo Catherine

ELK said...

oh the patience to capture this motion in a soft way..so nice susan

Dagmar said...

WHen I found my faith...I will spread my wings like this little one.
Lovely shot Susan. Hugs Dagmar

Anne Lang Bundy said...

What a photo! I cannot begin to fathom the patience you have, Susan.

Laura said...

I adore this one, Susan. Those little chickadees are my frequent fliers. :)

Dawning Inspiration said...

Amazing capture!!! Beautiful Susan!