Beautiful images! I love the chick-a-dee; I now want to park myself in a great location out back and capture some bird images. As usual, your sentiment is well expressed, and illustrated. Thank you for an inspiring moment.
Never in my life have I seen a chickadee sitting in the snow. His legs are buried!! How strange, but beautiful. How long was he there till he flew away?
Oh, yes... I know that feeling, such powerful, yet quiet moments are they! Such wonderful accompanying photos today, Susan. That chickadee looks like he's taking a snow bath! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
Oh, I am wrapped in His embrace, too, as I gaze on these precious works of His creation. You are such a phenomenal photographer! I love looking at whatever your eye captures. Blessings, Janis
25 comments:
Oh! That last picture is just precious!
Beautiful images! I love the chick-a-dee; I now want to park myself in a great location out back and capture some bird images. As usual, your sentiment is well expressed, and illustrated. Thank you for an inspiring moment.
Oh that wonderful blue sky and sunshine. And that sweet chick-a-dee makes me smile! What a winter it's already been!!!
i'm ready to come and visit with you...i would love to see some blue sky like that! we are pretty well soaked here.
you have the cutest birds!
Never in my life have I seen a chickadee sitting in the snow. His legs are buried!! How strange, but beautiful. How long was he there till he flew away?
He was there for just a moment, Ginny, and then he took off again.
Beautiful! Never seen a chikadee (we don't have them)
What captures... so beautiful Susan!
Oh, yes... I know that feeling, such powerful, yet quiet moments are they! Such wonderful accompanying photos today, Susan. That chickadee looks like he's taking a snow bath! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
It does look like a beautiful day there ~ a bit of sun peaking through?
xo Catherine
I know the kind of days you are talking about.The pictures do a great job of conveying the feeling of awe.
Blessings,Ruth
beautiful words and photos, love that sweet little bird. you are a talent writer of words. and sentiment
Oh how I love
your heart whispering
awe:)
-Jennifer
my heart whispers and sings and shouts awe with you.
He looks like he's floating on the snow!
These are just stunning!! I love the bright blue sky!
Lovely images.
Oh, these snow-white pictures are breathtaking!
a loud awe at that....i could hear, too :)
I'm in awe.
there are days, places, people..
feeling very embraced!
Oh, I am wrapped in His embrace, too, as I gaze on these precious works of His creation. You are such a phenomenal photographer! I love looking at whatever your eye captures.
Blessings,
Janis
Yes - even the winter can produce awe-inspiring moments !
AWE-some photos Susan !
Awe indeed. Look at the little bird in the sunlight.
sweet light in all three photos..looks cold...
Post a Comment