Sunday, January 2, 2011

AKA

solitude

{photo from 2008}
 I
know thee
by
no other name




28 comments:

kamana said...

i like my solitude.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Perfect.

Patrinas Pencil said...

Ohhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. so beautifully framed in that black and white. It is hard to catch these 'little ones'. They are so 'flighty' :) flitting here and there with quick jetting leaps and dips. I love it when I catch them at just the right moment, as you have here.

blessings
patrina <")>><

Anonymous said...

Inspiring!
He is the same, yesterday, to-day and forever.
Heb.13.8
Every blessing for 2011.

CDScott said...

Beautiful shot!

Maureen said...

What a stunning image, Susan.

Louise Gallagher said...

Lovely!

You inspire me.

Kass said...

Solitude. I love her like a person.

Love the clarity of the hook as well as the chickadee in this picture.

ju-north said...

Lovely!

Beth said...

Beautiful--this would make a lovely card.

Ginny Hartzler said...

These pictures are STUNNING! That header, an ice storm? I think you took the chickadee out of a peephole of some kind, but it looks like he's looking at the moon, which is covered by tree branches.

Sandra Heska King said...

Sweet! Love the hooks and the framing.

Fear not: for I have redeemed thee. I have called thee by THY name;thou art MINE. Isaiah 43:1 (KJV)

Dawning Inspiration said...

Glorious image!

Melissa Campbell said...

Beautifully done. You see with His eyes. To know as we are known...we have so much to look forward to!

Unknown said...

oh ... what a thrill to see this photo! I still have it and look at it.

and I'm getting more and more birds to my yard now ,
thank you for being a part of that inspiration, Susan.

Mari said...

I love this shot!

Jennifer Richardson said...

wonderful perspective:)
-Jennifer

Linda said...

Magnificent!

Mrs. E said...

I crave solitude--especially after too much craziness! Wonderful!

Glenda said...

Even in our solitude, we are at the center of His focus.

cristie said...

sweet.

and you need no other name. xox

Anonymous said...

So sweet!
xo Catherine

ELK said...

susan . solitude is it is a treasure i believe and you have given it such a sweet image

Connie said...

Such a beautiful photo!

Happy New Year!:)

rjerdee said...

Such a mystical image! Singular.

Yes, that is flatbread you see on my post...Norwegian flatbread...a photo I took in Norway. We Minnesotans love our flatbread, don't we?

Emily Young said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I've been taking a break from blogging over the holidays, and it was so good to come back to this lovely post. I always love watching the birds outside my window. This one is especially adorable, with his fluffy feathers - is he a type of sparrow?

Anonymous said...

a good one.
you make solitude look lovely.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Moments of solitude are lovely, especially when there is nature to watch.