it's extremely
cold
{-39 F during the night}
but
there are words
there are words
that warm
my heart
my heart
words
that have blessed
me
greatly~ ~ ~
a note
of
appreciation
to
Maureen and Sam
and
Maureen and Sam
and
all of you
who visit here
and
encourage me with
your kindness



35 comments:
Don't you wonder how all the sweet little birds can stand that extreme cold? Brrrrr.... !
xo Catherine
Poor little sweeties, so cute, and so cold. Beautiful pictures!
What sweet birds, and how I enjoyed the interview on THC! ( my daughter and I always thought you were a retired National Geographic photographer... )
Thank you, Susan. You are one of my best interview subjects, and it was a delight to work with you and once again with Sam.
-39 degrees! That's arctic. Keep warm, and have a wonderful weekend.
-39!!!! Yikes! Well, just so you know, you encourage me every time I come here. :) Now stay warm!!!
YOU. You warm my heart! Always.
And I thought it was cold here! Your posts are always heart warming!
There is a little skim of ice on the birdbath this morning, and I feel so cold. However, after looking at this sweet little thing, I feel quite a bit warmer.
Thank you again Susan, for sharing these miraculous little glimpses of His creativity. You bless.
Those are kind undeserving words.God has blessed you with a talent and I am glad to see how you share that with the world.
Ruth
Maybe if I plump up and fuzz my feathers out, I can stay warm in this single digit weather. I guess that's what we birds do with our blogging. It does ward the heart with all its bird-like preening.
-39? I cannot begin to imagine. Those little guys are so cute in the snow. Do they grow more feathers during the winter like dogs and cats and other animals get a winter coat?
Beverly, they fluff their feathers out and it acts as insulation. I don't know whether they actually grow more feathers or not.
Thank you, all of you, for dropping by and your comments.
Oh! So much I want to say! I enjoyed the links to the two blogs that give me more of an insight into "you" and read them with much interest. What lovely affirmation of your photos/blog/faith.
Loved the photos of the poor goldfinches! Shivered at your mention of 39 below zero!. Oh, My, that is cold!!!
the colors are magnificent, so brilliant against the snow.
O, Minnesota is SOOOOOO cold right now...I wonder how the birds survive in such a tundra!
oh we were cold too! I always used to wonder how little bird's feet didn't freeze! wonderful captures as always :)
Yay for you!! Oh Susan, it just warms my heart to see your talent appreciated by so many. Awesome! I always leave inspired with a tingle of joy on the side. You are such a blessing to ME :)
Oh, these poor little birds are all puffed up from the cold. But they get through it, don't they! I think they are goldfinches. I believe the goldfinches are very sweet and mild mannered little birds.
So beautiful Susan, and I enjoyed getting to know a bit more about you.
Thanks for always encouraging us!
such tender photos.
You are such a treasure and you mean so much to many people.........I love these pictures of the sweet birds...
Have a good weekend...
And there you go again. With one peek at your blog, any ruffled feathers in my demeanour are soothed!
How lovely.
I cannot imagine such cold!!
Those birds are so warm in color - and sweet in spirit!
What a beautiful sight. Hope you're okay my friend. Sending toughts your way. Hugs D.
Poor little things out in the snow ... I feel sorry for them.
wow, i cannot even begin to imagine that kind of cold. i say this as i sit in an airconditioned room and still finding it not cool enough to keep the 34C weather bearable.
I loved reading the interview and getting the chance to learn more about you... as my mom (Let a Joy Keep You) said, we always thought you were a Nat Geo photographer :)
-39??! Only in Minnesota!
I caught the piece at Maureen's placed, but missed the HCB one this week. Will head over there in a bit to read it.
Love those yellow birds. Finches?
Oh thank you Lord for the
colors you painted the birds!
And for Susan who warms the
cold with her brightly burning
heartfires:)
Stay warm and tucked in, friend.
Jennifer
lovely little birdies...these photos would make the perfect cards. xox
IO enjoyed your interview and am happy to hear that you listen to your dreams. Just as real as here.
Michelle, I think they are finches but I'm not sure.
I appreciate the encouraging comments all of you have left here. It's a blessing indeed!
What wonderful interviews. You should be so proud.
I enjoy birds. They are a real challenge to photograph. These are so beautiful in this setting, the snow. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment