I just love that particular little bird. I don't imagine it's possible, but do you think it's the same little one who has posed before? Have a blessed weekend Susan!
Beautiful post tonight. I think it's interesting that I just finished my own prayerful post - with birds as my illustration. I love your Chickadee...and the way you captured the motion of his wings.
When I saw this bird, I wondered the same thing as Linda:Does this little bird friend pose for you regularly?!":) It looks like you caught its wing in motion--quite a catch if so. Beautiful little friend accompanied by beautiful words.
27 comments:
I just love your bird shots.
Each of these are very pretty.I like tar warm morning light.
Ruth
I love Gibran's poetry and have The Prophet. What a sweet illustration of the verse!!!
another day of loving,
indeed:)
Loving your posts!
-Jennifer
Nice job, this little fella looks like she's dancing for you.
Beautiful.
Total beauty!
I just love that particular little bird. I don't imagine it's possible, but do you think it's the same little one who has posed before?
Have a blessed weekend Susan!
Beautiful post tonight. I think it's interesting that I just finished my own prayerful post - with birds as my illustration. I love your Chickadee...and the way you captured the motion of his wings.
Perfect..
are you reading Ann's book Susan?
Deb ... are you thinking of Ann Voskamp? I hope to read it some day; her writing cradles one's heart.
When I saw this bird, I wondered the same thing as Linda:Does this little bird friend pose for you regularly?!":) It looks like you caught its wing in motion--quite a catch if so.
Beautiful little friend accompanied by beautiful words.
Georgeous. Just beautiful.
The chickadees are quite common and there are several that visit.
I love chickadees and you got some great shots here!
such sweet captures Susan! I love chickadees :)
Superb photos and words!
ah, my winged heart rests peacefully in this place.
My son Rowan is sitting on the couch with me this morning looking at your picures, and he wanted me to tell you that he loves chickadees.
Beautiful pictures, as always susan!
Those little guys always make me smile...thanks Susan!
Gibran's words and your photos inspire me to try harder to live with gratitude every moment. What a great way to start the day!
Just the word "chickadee" has to make one smile. The images bring even bigger smiles.
Such a contrast to visit and feel the serenity here after watching unfolding events in Egypt.
I love this little chickadee. And you too, Susan. You snap shots of joy, did you know that?
Seeing birds in the winter make me very happy!
xo Catherine
if i were a chickadee .. I would wish to live close by you..what a faithful friend and feeder
aren't chickadee's the cutest little birds? wonderful morning light here.
i had a yard full of robins on a spring-like today this morning.
That sweet thing is waving at you in the second picture.
Post a Comment