Oh Susan - that's beautiful - and another confirmation to me from God. Thank you!
A question from the Creator of the snow . . . and a beautiful photo!
Oh, this is wonderful! I looked up this verse in The Meassage, and it's not near as poetic or meaningful.
I love it!! thanks for your comment - I may have to borrow the title you gave the pic!
Absolutely beautiful
Stunning post.Hope your day is filled with more beauty. Ruth
Beautiful!
so so SO beautiful,the whole package.Thanks so much for the joy you bring.-Jennifer
thank you Susan!
wow and wonderful, great capture of the light
We are surrounded my VERY much snow just now... In spite of the cold, the wet, the mess, there is a lot of beauty there. I try to see it daily. :o) This is a lovely reminder, Susan... Happy Day ((HUGS))
always when i come here for sure ....
not in a very long time ; )
I sure have, and it's getting deeper by the minute. Great photo.
Your blog is very beautiful, simple and wonderful photos.
Simple. Smile worthy. I love this. Linking up... ;) On twitter, that is. When you gonna get that, btw?
Now I havebecause of you.
ooh ... this is beautiful. it calls me outdoors.
A wonderful piece of poetry today.
love this! beautiful.
lovely photoglimmering light
Wow! you've done it again!
Gorgeous shot - beautiful light ! And beautiful, thought-provoking words. Thank you Susan.
That picture is magical Susan - and the verse just perfect.
This is a beautiful photo!xo Catherine
Beautiful..like you.xoxo
Perfect, perfect post.
Post a Comment
27 comments:
Oh Susan - that's beautiful - and another confirmation to me from God. Thank you!
A question from the Creator of the snow . . . and a beautiful photo!
Oh, this is wonderful! I looked up this verse in The Meassage, and it's not near as poetic or meaningful.
I love it!! thanks for your comment - I may have to borrow the title you gave the pic!
Absolutely beautiful
Stunning post.Hope your day is filled with more beauty.
Ruth
Beautiful!
so so SO beautiful,
the whole package.
Thanks so much for
the joy you bring.
-Jennifer
thank you Susan!
wow and wonderful, great capture of the light
We are surrounded my VERY much snow just now... In spite of the cold, the wet, the mess, there is a lot of beauty there. I try to see it daily. :o) This is a lovely reminder, Susan... Happy Day ((HUGS))
always when i come here for sure ....
not in a very long time ; )
I sure have, and it's getting deeper by the minute. Great photo.
Your blog is very beautiful, simple and wonderful photos.
Simple.
Smile worthy.
I love this.
Linking up... ;)
On twitter, that is. When you gonna get that, btw?
Now I have
because of you.
ooh ... this is beautiful. it calls me outdoors.
A wonderful piece of poetry today.
love this! beautiful.
lovely photo
glimmering light
Wow! you've done it again!
Gorgeous shot - beautiful light ! And beautiful, thought-provoking words. Thank you Susan.
That picture is magical Susan - and the verse just perfect.
This is a beautiful photo!
xo Catherine
Beautiful..like you.
xoxo
Perfect, perfect post.
Post a Comment