These images are so delicate, the mind is stretched just looking at them. I'm not familiar with that text, but you've made me curious. Touched my soul this morning, Susan.
Such pretty photos! People who haven't experience the deep snow have a hard time understanding how warm it can be underneath. I guess they've never played in a snow fort when they were little. ;)
your photos always, always say peace and contentmen. they speak it and show it. thanks for your post last year and for the coming year, i know when i come here peace reigns
13 comments:
These images are so delicate, the mind is stretched just looking at them.
I'm not familiar with that text, but you've made me curious.
Touched my soul this morning, Susan.
Such pretty photos! People who haven't experience the deep snow have a hard time understanding how warm it can be underneath. I guess they've never played in a snow fort when they were little. ;)
xo Catherine
Such peaceful, shadowy images.
your photos always, always say peace and contentmen. they speak it and show it. thanks for your post last year and for the coming year, i know when i come here peace reigns
beautiful images...the words suck me in. xox
BIG delight and serenity today, Susan... I just love these words & images...*swoon*... Happy Day :o) ((HUGS))
sigh
sigh
sigh
...it feels relieving... thanks for the blessing!!!^^ i hope the new year is treating you kind~
~Kelvin
awesome
Since I haven't read this whole thing, your quote is very interpretive. I'm thinking of new souls about to be born?? Lovely.
Ooooh - such beautiful photos and thoughtful words.
You have such a gift for putting the perfect pictures with such exquisite words Susan. I am just soaking this in.
This one captivated me because it was so cool! R-Value is a term I use everyday about 50-100 times. I work for an insulating company. :)
Post a Comment