Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pegged ~

whether alone


or
with others


may
your week-end
go well






27 comments:

Louise Gallagher said...

Your beautiful heart warms me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

JofIndia said...

Wishing you a beautiful day too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend to you also!

Maureen said...

I really like how you created the images of people using that simple single peg.

Have a warm and wonderful weekend.

rjerdee said...

Very clever illustration of your best wishes. Thanks!

ELK said...

stay warm! I dont have to wonder if you will stay creative..you are so that Susan!! love this

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thanks,I hope your weekend is great.
Ruth

Linda said...

What a beautiful, fun post Susan.
Have a blessed weekend.

Kass said...

Yes, whether alone or with others, I never really feel alone. I have blogs to look at. Thanks.

Mommy Emily said...

how do you do it, every time? you blow me away. i hope your weekend is wonderful, too, friend. xo

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you are so very, very creative. when i come here to see what you come up with, i am a teeny weeny bit envious. but i get over it while I enjoy your creativity. this is quite wonderful.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a lovely and inventive post! It never ceases to amaze me what you come up with! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Steve Gravano said...

Great post, love the multi-exposure!
Have a great weekend yourself.

Sandra Heska King said...

I've got you pegged! You are fearfully and wonderfully gifted!

Jennifer Richardson said...

Brilliant; your creativity
calls me higher every time:)
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

you sweeten up my day

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Nice work, Susan. This makes me smile. I so appreciate you.

And what a treat to see you featured over at The High Calling this week. You are a treasure.

cristie said...

cool...how did you do that? xox

Joan Elizabeth said...

We've had a wonderful weekend .. I hope yours is as joyful.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Love your creativity. Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Cute post ~ very creative!
xo Catherine

Tracy said...

Love the fun of this post & photos, Susan! Hope you're having a great weekend there. We're having hubby's family over for lunch--I love having everyone at our house & around our table. :o) ((HUGS))

Beth said...

I appreciate your highly creative 'card' to all of us.
Thank you.
And also thank you for your comforting comment on my post. Your words bring healing.

S. Etole said...

Cristie - I made copies of the original and then rotated them just a bit ... used Elements 6.

Lisa said...

Have a wonderful day. Thank you for coming along with me on my Journey

Relyn Lawson said...

Love this!

georgia b. said...

oh, this is so sweet! hope you had a good weekend too, susan!