ENCHANTING images, Susan...simply enchanting! And they illustrate so well the line of the great Mary Oliver. It's the details that make the difference in life, we just need to be awake and alive to them, sensitive enough to drink them in. This was all so lovely, my friend! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
Aww...reminds me as a little girl of my fairy houses I would think were there. And I love the quote. This is why I love photography-it causes me to pay attention. I'm headed to the coast and a visit to the lavender farms, watch for pictures of heaven on the blog! ;)
Such beauty! I was feeling a bit like Alice when she became small :). You took me right into those pictures, Susan! Your work always gives me a mini-retreat. Much needed lately, I must say, so I thank you very much.
oh, my, love how you pay attention, and then share with us...I think I will have to use your pictures in a post, w/ your permission, of course, and I will link back like last time.
I am sure that carrying my camera around helps me to pay better attention, but I still miss so much. I am grateful to others like you, who help remind me to keep looking!
35 comments:
i do believe that is the best photo of a lady bug I have ever seen, looks like it could fly out on to my desk top
I love all the little beauties in this post
If more people knew this quote, the world might be a better place. Great ladybug photo!
These are fantastic!
I especially love the frist one.
Yes, and you do it so well dear Susan.
Incredible pictures, Susan!
little little small...
that lady bug made my heart go pitter-patter...
good luck is surely in your future!!
Here's Mary again. She's been talking to me. That lady bug's an upside down heart, but I love the little goldfinch (or whatever it is.)
Simply stunning shots - as usual!
God is in the details isn't He!
Beauty we might easily pass by!
Paying attention can be a hard thing sometimes! I too love the ladybug.
Fabulous my friend...
ENCHANTING images, Susan...simply enchanting! And they illustrate so well the line of the great Mary Oliver. It's the details that make the difference in life, we just need to be awake and alive to them, sensitive enough to drink them in. This was all so lovely, my friend! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
The photos are all gorgeous but I do love the little birdie at the bottom.
Aww...reminds me as a little girl of my fairy houses I would think were there. And I love the quote. This is why I love photography-it causes me to pay attention.
I'm headed to the coast and a visit to the lavender farms, watch for pictures of heaven on the blog! ;)
You make my heart light.
Oh yes! I have a friend that I often quote that says "notice what you notice". I just love the thought of noticing and paying attention.
Such beauty! I was feeling a bit like Alice when she became small :). You took me right into those pictures, Susan! Your work always gives me a mini-retreat. Much needed lately, I must say, so I thank you very much.
i love that first shot... so cute
So much beauty here and your quote is just lovely. Im with Sandra on the Beautiful Little Lady.
There's always such pretty little treasures to be found in the garden isn't there? Lovely!
xo Catherine
Yes, wonderful quote! And that bird's face? So sweet.
I really love the Lady Bug.
oh, my, love how you pay attention, and then share with us...I think I will have to use your pictures in a post, w/ your permission, of course, and I will link back like last time.
Happy Saturday, Susan :)
I am sure that carrying my camera around helps me to pay better attention, but I still miss so much. I am grateful to others like you, who help remind me to keep looking!
That ladybug is amazing.
I love me some Mary Oliver! And she would love that ladybug. I don't believe I've ever seen one open like that.
Excellent!
Fun and lovely. Enjoyed this. As usual.
The tiny bring me joy. Lovely.
How did you ever catch that ladybug? Fantastic shot! And, once again, a great quote.
Connie, it was just kind of parked like that. It never did fly away.
a very nice and important reminder. xox
Post a Comment