{a little click will enlarge the photos}
It's been an interesting week
with the Callie kitty,
which is a bit
of an
understatement.
She has definitely made
her home in my
heart.
* * *
the lyrics to the song
sung by Frank Sinatra can be



36 comments:
an interesting week - like she strung the toilet paper through the entire house or pooped in the flower pot?
or just made a friend in you?
blessings.
Actually she's doing quite well at using her litter box. She does enjoy a good dig in the Kleenex box however ... just for the fun of removing the Kleenex.
I can't help but smile each time I see her precious face! These are the cutest photos and capture her personality so well. The song lyrics are perfect!
Love the little tip of pink at the corner of her mouth...kittens are so fun!
as much as i love our new puppies, i am at heart a cat person. our little barn kitten loves to unroll the toilet paper roll and stuff it in the toilet!! she has also been known to grab a stray sock and drop that in the toilet...
little Callie is precious!
happy for your new little love. xox
Oh my, she is precious. That 2nd photo captures her kitteness so well. :>)
Adorable!
Lots of happy hours with her coming up!
Sooo ADORABLE is Callie!! What a sweet new friend you have there, Susan. Good she's settling in pretty well... apart from the Kleenex being attacked...LOL... ;o) Be sure to share her here often! Happy Days ((HUGS))
she is so gorgeous!!
It doesn't take long for that furry goodness to snuggle right in there does it? Adorable!
xo Catherine
What a sweet pea! And what lovely, character-capturing photos! Thanks for sharing your new love, Susan.
i LOVE that second shot, from the shadows, and that little splash of pink on her chin (like she's been eating strawberry ice cream :)
She definitely looks like a "heart stealer"
What a beautiful kitty!!!
she is soooooo cute!
She is so pretty...with beautiful eyes
She reminds me of my Eddie at that age, although she looks a bit lighter in color.
oh how sweet is she......ohhhhh, babies are fun !!!
I cannot imagine being anything but totally smitten by that little fluff ball. She is so cute.
how utterly adorable!!
what an awesome title for this post!
Oh my goodness. What a cutie. I can imagine you are having a lot of fun with her..
Hugs~
Callie looks so sweet with those big eyes that kitties have. I remember those playful kitten days with our Gino - not so long ago. Ahh!
The shadowy shot is so mysterious an beautiful.
She is beautiful!! Her eyes are truly amazing and a stepping stone into her soul. :)
They do melt the heart. She is a sweet one and antics are part of the fun of having a kitten. Enjoy!
My husband and I had to give our kitty away because my husband suddenly developed asthma. Your pics are so sweet. Almost like having a sweet lil kitty again...
love those cute lil eyes...
oh, I can see why she's got a place in your heart...that Callie :)
So expressive! Great job, kittens can be both a lot of fun and a lot of work!
Simply precious!
nothing quite like a kitty. xox
with those eyes,
how could she not take your
breath away!
beautiful and wild times,
I imagine:)
-Jennifer
Can you hear me squealing from so far away? I bet you can.
Oh so darling. Beautiful little one!
I just love her. Is she hanging from the curtains yet?
I'm sure looking forward to meeting her in about 6 weeks. YIPPEE!!
Post a Comment