I enjoyed the poem and your pictures are so pretty! I have been wondering just how much fun you and Callie are having this weekend. Does she play and play until she can't hold her eyes open any longer?
Thank you for that link - I always love to hear a poet reading his poetry (and you know I love Williams' poetry) - yet it's interesting to me, how both Williams and Cummings sound so almost strange, reading their works. Compared to Seamus Heaney, or David Whyte, for instance.
(And Queen Anne's Lace is another of those nostalgic memories from my childhood...)
21 comments:
I enjoyed the poem and your pictures are so pretty!
I have been wondering just how much fun you and Callie are having this weekend. Does she play and play until she can't hold her eyes open any longer?
Yes, she plays hard and eats lots and takes many "cat naps." She provides lots of smiles!
Very dreamy photos!
xo Catherine
So soft and pretty!
Lovely, friend. So full of grace.
Such tantalisingly beautiful words and images!
Love drifting away in mind with these words and images you so graciously share here, Susan... I love Queen Anne Lace! :o) Happy Week ((HUGS))
mystical and magical and oh so beautiful
What Sandra just said -- yup. Absolutely!
Such a pretty photos. So dreamy..
Hugs~
I love the way that Queen Anne's Lace lines the roadways in July. It's starting to fade now. Your photographs may be my last glimpse.
Beautiful- graceful and elegant and captured with just the right light. Blessings Susan...
far, far away. I never really knew what Queen Anne's lace looked like.
Beautifully done! One of my favorite wild flowers pictured perfectly!
i like anne's lace as well as william's voice.
Dreamy post. Thanks for the link to the poet reading his poem. I'm always learning something new by being introduced to American literature.
i found another nature lover.
lovely photos
Queen Anne's Lace in the wild is not better place for it and so lovely sitting there.
Thank you for that link - I always love to hear a poet reading his poetry (and you know I love Williams' poetry) - yet it's interesting to me, how both Williams and Cummings sound so almost strange, reading their works. Compared to Seamus Heaney, or David Whyte, for instance.
(And Queen Anne's Lace is another of those nostalgic memories from my childhood...)
"like the cultivated carrot" ... i had no idea. xox
Like these. Look nice and light-winged. Something we all need, over and over again.
Post a Comment