♥
Very pretty. I love hostas. I hope you have a nice weekend.
I love hostas ~ beautiful flower!xo Catherine
always a treat to come here, beautiful hosta bloom!!
I love how it beckons! Superb photo!
there are no ordinary blooms when you aim your lens at them. wish we were close so you could advise me on photography skills
Wonderfull photo. Whisper, a great quote.
Ahhhhh...sigh....
I love how your images and words whisper beauty so clearly.
Nothing ordinary about this pretty little blossom.
the whisper of Godis so gloriously thickover here at your place:)thank you,Jennifer
Beautiful!!
Thanks for the reminder--I need to be silent--and I haven't been. Always love seeing what you have posted.
We have hostas here in Southern California, but they're rarely this nice.
Thank you for dropping by, even though I'm having such a strange "break" from regular blogging. My muse has been sleepy in all this heat! As usual, I leave your blog feeling a sense of peace and satisfation. Thank you.
The Lord whispered in my heart today and I am glad.
Always good to find quiet moments and hear God's gentle voice.
how lovely and pretty
So very pretty. Looks like a painting.. I do hope you are enjoying your weekend. Hugs~
One of my favorite quotes Susan. Love it!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
♥
Very pretty. I love hostas. I hope you have a nice weekend.
I love hostas ~ beautiful flower!
xo Catherine
always a treat to come here, beautiful hosta bloom!!
I love how it beckons! Superb photo!
there are no ordinary blooms when you aim your lens at them. wish we were close so you could advise me on photography skills
Wonderfull photo.
Whisper, a great quote.
Ahhhhh...sigh....
I love how your images and words whisper beauty so clearly.
Nothing ordinary about this pretty little blossom.
the whisper of God
is so gloriously thick
over here at your place:)
thank you,
Jennifer
Beautiful!!
Thanks for the reminder--I need to be silent--and I haven't been. Always love seeing what you have posted.
We have hostas here in Southern California, but they're rarely this nice.
Thank you for dropping by, even though I'm having such a strange "break" from regular blogging. My muse has been sleepy in all this heat! As usual, I leave your blog feeling a sense of peace and satisfation. Thank you.
The Lord whispered in my heart today and I am glad.
Always good to find quiet moments and hear God's gentle voice.
how lovely and pretty
So very pretty. Looks like a painting.. I do hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Hugs~
One of my favorite quotes Susan. Love it!
Post a Comment