Beautiful, Susan, as always. Such quiet, peaceful beauty. Thank you for all of your visits. It's good to be back if only in spurts. I miss this writing, this breathing of the soul. Your photos always bring me such joy! Blessings, Janis
Look how tall and perfect those caps are too. The snow looks fluffy and fresh- and I love that we can use the word gentle with it as well- because that is a rare treat!
Amazing, isn't it? What a year. I've often thought it would be safe to take a drive that direction earlier than usual. Don't know when the Lord will open that door, though. Glad you have snow for some moisture, though.
Looks like a picture of here too, Susan! It's been terribly cold, about 10-14 degrees F this week. The fireplace is getting a good workout this week, to say the least ;o) Keep warm, my friend... Happy Day ((HUGS))
Beautiful photo, Susan. You really do take great photos.. I am still hoping that we'll have at least one good snow this winter --but it's been so mild that I don't think we'll get any.... My hubby says I need to move to Minnesota!!!! ha
23 comments:
Oh how I love those snow capped flower heads. Have a good rest of the week.
Lovely snow caps! We lost our winter cold today... and all of our snow. =( I'm sure it will be back!
That one has quite a high cap! What a great find!
looks like the old beehive hairdo from the 50's
:-)
I'm not sure we've even had this much snow! and today a lot of it melted. Still best seen from inside ;)
Beautiful, Susan, as always. Such quiet, peaceful beauty.
Thank you for all of your visits. It's good to be back if only in spurts. I miss this writing, this breathing of the soul. Your photos always bring me such joy!
Blessings,
Janis
The flower heads with their snow caps are so pretty. Enjoy your day.
beautiful photo
At least it's a gentle cold.
it does look a bit like a quilt of snow, doesn't it?
Today in the D.C. area, it is like spring, only a light jacket needed. Something has gotten Mother Nature very confused.
They looks so pretty in there caps..
Hugs, Linda
Look how tall and perfect those caps are too. The snow looks fluffy and fresh- and I love that we can use the word gentle with it as well- because that is a rare treat!
Look at all your snow! We have none. I like it like that. :)
xo Catherine
Amazing, isn't it? What a year. I've often thought it would be safe to take a drive that direction earlier than usual. Don't know when the Lord will open that door, though. Glad you have snow for some moisture, though.
Don't you love when the previous seasons stay around to enjoy winter and wears the perfect hat! xo
It's just like you to find something comforting in cold. It is beautiful.
Capped. Gentle. I like those words.
Looks like a picture of here too, Susan! It's been terribly cold, about 10-14 degrees F this week. The fireplace is getting a good workout this week, to say the least ;o) Keep warm, my friend... Happy Day ((HUGS))
Beautiful photo, Susan. You really do take great photos.. I am still hoping that we'll have at least one good snow this winter --but it's been so mild that I don't think we'll get any.... My hubby says I need to move to Minnesota!!!! ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Very pretty!
I had to go back and see where you lived to have snow! Wow. sandie
WOW!!!
Post a Comment