Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bag of Dreams ~

Take, if you must, this little bag of dreams,
Unloose the cord, and they will wrap you round.
William Butler Yeats




35 comments:

Carolyn said...

This is just beautiful! Your photography amazes me.
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Brandee Shafer said...

I love the colors in the first photo, especially.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What lovely, dreamlike photos, and such intense deep color!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a beautiful quote, and your wonderful series of images is just so perfect for it. So nicely done!

Janet Beckwith Macy said...

I love all this red. Beautiful pictures.

Maureen said...

I have to ask: what are the objects you photographed?

The colors and textures and light are wonderful.

S. Etole said...

Maureen, it is a small red bag with beads attached on the bottom and on the ends of the drawstring. I think it held a candle at one time.

Nancy said...

I love the color and the beads and of course dreams are indispensible.....

Steve Gravano said...

Beautiful colors in those photos. A perfect illustration for Yeats

Anita Johnson said...

I'm so glad I stopped by again...these photos are amazing! And i just love your new header...such beautiful closeup shots of the deer too!

caryjo said...

Well, we've had more than one bag in our lives, haven't we? Especially since we just talked about one.

Linda said...

You bring the words to life with your amazing pictures Susan.

Reena said...

Sweet words that come to life with your photos!

Valerie Kamikubo said...

So beautiful, Susan, and the reflection of those beads... mesmerizing!

Anonymous said...

the first one is my fave.

JofIndia said...

Exquisite...

ju-north said...

Such beautiful photography!

rjerdee said...

Scintillating, Susan! Such lovely detailing.

Beth said...

Beautiful representation of dreams. :>) I like that what the objects actually are is vague--just like dreams--it's not until they become reality that they take recognizable form.

Leslie said...

i hope at least some of your dreams can become reality...

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I can't tell you how much I look forward to each post to see your creative photography, you are so very talented. these are beautiful

Louise Gallagher said...

I love how your eyes see.

Lori Heyd said...

The colors on this are...well, the only word I can think of is simply luscious! Lori (hope I spelled that right)

Jewels said...

Beautiful rich color!

Unknown said...

I always love popping in here and seeing what lovely photos and quotes you have.. These photos look wonderful. And of course your quote goes perfect with it!!

Hugs, Linda

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Dream on sister. I saw ya out and about today and though I'd drop by and see what ya were up to.

Have a fantastically blessed day sweetie!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Very fancy dreams! :)
xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

I feel a little like Lawrence Welk when I say, "Wonderful! Wonderful!", but your photography truly is wonderful, Susan!

Laura said...

beautiful Susan!

Rick said...

Beautiful shots with amazing color and dof.

Pugelicious said...

Thanks for visiting :) Your images and words are as beautiful as always.

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a special bag that is ... great dreams will be contained therein.

Sandra Heska King said...

Red!

Anonymous said...

Inspiring photos to illustrate the quote. Dreaming on....