Saturday, January 14, 2012

If ~

and if the ear should say,
“Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,”
is it therefore not of the body? 
if the whole body were an eye
where would be the hearing?
 if the whole were hearing
where would be the smelling?
 But now
God has set the members,
each one of them,
in the body
just as He pleased.
1 Corinthians 12:16-18
: : :

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these awesome photos and the verses. Blessings to you this weekend.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely images and verses.

Christine said...

Perfect verse to remember as we draw closer to our church elections in a few weeks.

Steve Gravano said...

What great images. You made a friend!
They good well with the verse.

Leslie said...

a good reminder... and so beautifully illustrated :)

Unknown said...

I have to say I love the images and didn't read .. will have to go back now :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

What glorious pictures, also showing off the beauty of God's design for every living creature!

Anonymous said...

i like seeing the snow dusting the ears.

Ms. Becky said...

well I'm left a bit speechless. the photos and verse are just perfection. innocence leaves me in awe. happy weekend to you Susan.

Maureen said...

Really delightful post, Susan.

Anonymous said...

And what a sweet little ear it is!
xo Catherine

Rick said...

What words of wisdom for us to heed from Him who created all things and saw that they were good.

Beautifully illustrated through your wonderful photos.

Lyla Willingham Lindquist said...

Just always wanting to be somebody else, aren't we? He knows. He knows who we need to be.

Beautiful illustration of such humbling truth, Susan.

(And in other news, we finally have some snow in South Dakota! An inch is all, but still...)

Dea Moore said...

"...just as he pleased." :)

Stacy @ Heartprints of God said...

fearfully and wonderfully made....

WOW!

Unknown said...

I Love your photo here it goes prefect with that verse..

Hugs, Linda

ju-north said...

Wonderful shots to go with these words!

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a lovely interpretation of the verse.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

thanks you, I have tears in my eyes from your wonderful photo with these beautiful words from God's Word. for some reason the first photo made tears brim when it came up

Sandra Heska King said...

You've captured her beautifully! And His words.

Louise Gallagher said...

You tickle my soul with wonder.

Sharon @ Hiking Toward Home said...

Love this one. Great shots too!

Dawning Inspiration said...

Those eyes! So beautiful!

Deidra said...

Fun illustration of the verse. And it's one of my favorites...we do need each other, don't we?

Jennifer Richardson said...

so hard to stop and read the words
when such beauty is staring back
at me!
SO beautiful....stunning:)
thank you,
Jennifer

Carolyn said...

This is such a beautiful doe and you captured it perfectly.
Thanks for sharing this!
Carolyn

Patricia said...

So thankful that you are part of this body. =) I love the long hairs around the eyes. Such beauty!

Emily Young said...

I want to give her a kiss. I love that she visits you. And I love how you visualized that verse.

You have a way of giving such honest encouragement, every time I visit here.

Lisa said...

Oh how beautiful God Critters are and to be blessed with seeing this . Thank you for sharing this .
Im blessed.
xo

Cant wait to catch up after my trip.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful...I love the pictures you share and the wonderful messages!

Anonymous said...

The verse and photos are a perfect blend! And the message is such an important one. Thank you, Susan!

cristie said...

and i have need of thee. xox

Unknown said...

Truly amazing post. The photos are magical and I love the bible verse.