Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Simplicity ~

the simplest
things
are
most often
the truest
Richard Bach
||C||

28 comments:

Glynn said...

Looks like a painting.

Anonymous said...

So pretty. Have a restful evening.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous

Valerie Kamikubo said...

simply lovely

Unknown said...

I love that .... I wonder if the reverse is true about falsehood - it seems about right

Ms. Becky said...

I suggest that you frame this and send it to me so that I may hang it on my wall! It's so very lovely Susan. and the quote is perfect. happy week to you, and I wish you a year filled with joy.

Dea Moore said...

Yes, please. I needed this word--this beauty.

Mari said...

Very pretty, and I love that header!

JofIndia said...

You have captured the stark beauty and light exquisitely..

Sandra Heska King said...

Oh, my goodness! That's gorgeous. And I'm all about simplicity these days.

caryjo said...

I agree with those words. Unfortunately our brains often move so far and fast ahead, simplicity fades away and complication overwhelms our lives. Good photo, also, of course.

Nancy said...

I am into Simplicity......Picture is perfect....

Patricia said...

Beautiful.

Joan Elizabeth said...

It's been said above ... simply lovely.

Unknown said...

You've captured "Simplicity"
I like it.

Tracy said...

*sigh*... yes... I couldn't agree more. Love the wispy-ness of this image--simplicity itself. :o) Happy Day, Susan((HUGS))

beth said...

so very true !

MadSnapper n Beau said...

amen and amen again on the simple things in life. so beautiful

Anonymous said...

and most beautiful...

MedaM said...

Every visit to your blog is a pleasure and a real treat to eyes and soul.

Anonymous said...

A lesson of photography. Thank you !


daily athens photo

Louise Gallagher said...

Your Simple gift creates pleasure everywhere - and that is no simple feat.

Lisa Gordon said...

A beautiful quote Susan, and an equally beautiful photograph!

Anonymous said...

True words indeed!
xo Catherine

Tea with Tiffany said...

This pic and quotes makes my heart sing yes!!

Sandy K. said...

Words of wisdom from Jonathan Livingston Seagull - so true.

ELK said...

iam holding this close to my heart ..yes such a lovely photo!

Kerri Farley said...

Really lovely!!