This is so sweet.
Hard to remember sometimes.....This is the cutest bird in your shots...what is he?And your header is gorgeous.....
oh Susan, you always have the best bird shots :) have you ever thought of offering them up to Getty Images from flickr? You never know...
love your header!
Love it!
We need more Christopher Robins in the world! Beautiful pics, Susan.
Nancy, it is a female redpoll.
I promise. :-)
I have never seen this sweet bird. She is so beautiful Susan.I need to hear these words. I'm not sure I've ever believed them.
I don't know how you do it over and over again. You're a rock star.
Darling! You can never quote too much Milne for me.
Cute little bird--fun to watch.
Love seeing all these birds we don't have!
Such wisdom in the cute words and the cute birds are beautiful. You DO take wonderful bird shots, must have incredible patience.
A niece (in Colorado) read an AA Milne poem to me (in Beijing) this morning. I love that they are growing up with the language and wisdom of poetry! This post brings a smile to me. Thanks. Amy @ themessymiddle
Very true indeed ~ excellent photos!xo Catherine
so true. that second photo is just priceless and adorable.
Ahh... Sweet :) xo
Right on, sister! We've had several W-t-P days around here as of late...blessings.
Never underestimate the wisdom of Pooh-- or the humor. The best of childhood!
Ah.....so very sweet - and love the images, too!
am a fan of pooh bear
I love that last photo, look how she is looking at you! I need to read some Winnie the Pooh again.
She is SO lovely and sweet! (and of course I love the quote)
priceless:)-Jennifer
Amen.
Wish I could have been there watching this. I would have had such a lovely smile... and maybe even chuckling.
Post a Comment
29 comments:
This is so sweet.
Hard to remember sometimes.....
This is the cutest bird in your shots...what is he?
And your header is gorgeous.....
oh Susan, you always have the best bird shots :) have you ever thought of offering them up to Getty Images from flickr? You never know...
love your header!
Love it!
We need more Christopher Robins in the world! Beautiful pics, Susan.
Nancy, it is a female redpoll.
I promise. :-)
I have never seen this sweet bird. She is so beautiful Susan.
I need to hear these words. I'm not sure I've ever believed them.
I don't know how you do it over and over again. You're a rock star.
Darling! You can never quote too much Milne for me.
Cute little bird--fun to watch.
Love seeing all these birds we don't have!
Such wisdom in the cute words and the cute birds are beautiful. You DO take wonderful bird shots, must have incredible patience.
A niece (in Colorado) read an AA Milne poem to me (in Beijing) this morning. I love that they are growing up with the language and wisdom of poetry! This post brings a smile to me. Thanks. Amy @ themessymiddle
Very true indeed ~ excellent photos!
xo Catherine
so true. that second photo is just priceless and adorable.
Ahh... Sweet :) xo
Right on, sister! We've had several W-t-P days around here as of late...
blessings.
Right on, sister! We've had several W-t-P days around here as of late...
blessings.
Never underestimate the wisdom of Pooh-- or the humor. The best of childhood!
Ah.....so very sweet - and love the images, too!
am a fan of pooh bear
am a fan of pooh bear
I love that last photo, look how she is looking at you! I need to read some Winnie the Pooh again.
She is SO lovely and sweet! (and of course I love the quote)
priceless:)
-Jennifer
Amen.
Wish I could have been there watching this. I would have had such a lovely smile... and maybe even chuckling.
Post a Comment