I love that finch photo you now have as a header, beautiful I can hear her song as I look at it. Beautiful collection, it good to hear that spring is on the way to you too.
BEAUTIFUL images, Susan... and love the banner too. I miss those finches... Sweet signs of spring here today. We were out walking during the weekend and happily finding signs of spring here too. :o) Happy Week, my friend ((HUGS))
Such delightful images,especially of the beautiful Finch and the Pussy-Willow,although they are all lovely, and have the stillness your message is about.Thankyou.:)
33 comments:
Hi Susan, Such crisp images to go along with the verse. Love the blue sky in that last picture.
Lovely pictures. It is wonderful to be in nature and realize that God created all of this.What a blessing!
Love the little Purple Finch!
Wishing you a beautiful weekend!
xo Catherine
Beautiful pairing of images and words, as always! Is it really still that cold and snowy where you are?
Brandee, today pretty much took care of any snow that was still around. But yesterday, there was still ice on some of the ponds and lakes.
Hard to believe even MN is thawing... =) These pics are a blessing... love the birch tree! Have a great week Susan!
Beautiful photos. Sometimes, in this hectic world, it is the "be still" that is the hard part.
Beautiful images, I love the Pussy Willows and the white birch! Your sweet little finch makes an adorable header!
I never tire of that Scripture! It always speaks anew to me.
Your header is wonderful! I'm enjoying the finches here, too.
The 2nd one is my favorite! Truly wonderful! :)
Love these glimpses into your world!
Perfect verse for me this morning...thanks, Susan
A nice set of photos, especially the first 2, although I love the blue in the last 2.
Thanks for that reminder. It is so hard to find time for that stillness.
I love that finch photo you now have as a header, beautiful I can hear her song as I look at it. Beautiful collection, it good to hear that spring is on the way to you too.
BEAUTIFUL images, Susan... and love the banner too. I miss those finches... Sweet signs of spring here today. We were out walking during the weekend and happily finding signs of spring here too. :o) Happy Week, my friend ((HUGS))
Beautiful pictures, especially the birch and pussy willow. We don't have those here. I love, love trees against the sky.
Blessings today!
Carolyn
i love that tree. wow. beautiful photos all of these. the sweet bird in your header is totally awesome.
Lovely to land here for a moment of respite.
Your scenery looks so much like mine here, except you're about a month ahead of us, by the looks of those pussy willows!
the signs are all around...
blue sky! we have a bit o' that today, but snow and rain are in the forecast for the week.
heard it snowed on the coast (OR) yesterday for a bit.
blessings.
ancient dance that still holds magic. xox
OH yes, I just love this..
love that annie dillard quote... and the catkins (oh how i miss those!)
Such delightful images,especially
of the beautiful Finch and the
Pussy-Willow,although they are all
lovely, and have the stillness
your message is about.Thankyou.:)
Beautiful spring shots!
Yes Susan, to be still enough to hear the gentle whisper.
Absolutely glorious colours..
Birch and pussy willow in our garden too. But not purple finches. How exotic they look.
Beautiful post!
I love to see the bits and pieces "springing" out. Makes me smile. Hope they haven't all come out before I get there...
Post a Comment