Hi Susan, Beautiful verse, quote and photo. Just in the last day or so, our trees are showing green again. The green seems so bright this time of the year. Hope you have a nice, relaxing evening.
I love the new header picture Susan. I'm glad the little bird is finally out of the snow! This picture is just exquisite. I'm running out of adjectives for your amazing photos.
oh that quote is fantastic. and verse too. love your new look here - the header photo is superb with very lovely light. it embodies hope. happy Spring to you Susan.
Lovely, Susan, how you are able to capture so much with a photo and a few words...yes, I feel God is calling me on a new adventure :) Blessings to you :)
Neat. Love to see the plane path. Reminds me of the times in Uganda when it would occur and people wouldn't understand what that track was... now, of course, it's entirely different.
25 comments:
what wonderful thoughts & words and such a great way to illustrate them.
Hi Susan, Beautiful verse, quote and photo. Just in the last day or so, our trees are showing green again. The green seems so bright this time of the year. Hope you have a nice, relaxing evening.
I like the fact that I don't always end up where I think I will. BEAUTIFUL Photo!
And life's the greatest (longest) journey of them all.
Life is surely a journey with all it's twists and turns.....
I meant to tell you I love your new header....So beautiful
...and neighbors who need us along as we make our way.
A wonderful quote, and picture to go with it!
I love the new header picture Susan. I'm glad the little bird is finally out of the snow!
This picture is just exquisite. I'm running out of adjectives for your amazing photos.
Makes life exciting, doesn't it?
I agree that the header photo is perfection.
and I also agree with those wise wise words
It looks like your destiny is blue skys! Wonderful!
xo Catherine
wonderful photo & quote pairing :) and your new header is beautiful as always!!
Yes the journey is fun. I like the shot.
so true on the journey, and i wish i had foresight like my hindsight is and my journey could have had a lot less bumps
oh that quote is fantastic. and verse too. love your new look here - the header photo is superb with very lovely light. it embodies hope. happy Spring to you Susan.
So much better that way, too!!
Ooh, mysterious!
I just love this. It certainly make the journey interesting..
It's probably best we don't know!!
Your photo is full of grace:)
connected with this, thanks.
So true! Our Guide often takes us to unexpected places! The picture, so full of light, is perfect.
Lovely, Susan, how you are able to capture so much with a photo and a few words...yes, I feel God is calling me on a new adventure :) Blessings to you :)
oh, i like this. it is worth thinking on...
Neat. Love to see the plane path. Reminds me of the times in Uganda when it would occur and people wouldn't understand what that track was... now, of course, it's entirely different.
Post a Comment