Looking for the joy is how I get through. It is indeed an act of the will, this looking for and naming of blessings. Beautiful, Susan. I hope you had a nice weekend.
I seem to find my way here unknowingly. It is a place of tranquility, reflection and beautiful photos. A sanctuary of words where I shall return... Susan
Beauty in the Light and beauty in the shadow. Lovely reminder of the power of the Light to make even the dark a beautiful reflection on hard realities.
What visually soft and appealing light you capture... I want to climb right into the center of it. Thank you for bringing to "light" yet another fabulous quote... "to see we have only to look." Thank you for blessing me with these words today!
Yes, we can see if we look not just with our physical eyes but with our spiritual eyes. Beautiful photo and words. I love the latest header--what a lovely bird! :>)
Oh, perfect! I feel so mixed up, messed up today -- having just returned from Haiti. It was very "shadowy" there, but the joy was always, always within reach.
You have so much talent, friend. Each time I visit I think that you should turn your photography into art cards. I think they would sell out so quickly. You really do have quite an eye. And a beautiful heart on top of that.
I've been catching up with your posts after taking a break and although all your posts are thought-provoking I stopped for longer at this one because of the quote and the image you've created - seeing with our spiritual eyes as well as our physical is a gift to be thankful for. Thanking God for you, dear blog friend.
37 comments:
I'm looking--and I remind myself to look daily!
Light in the darkness = Hope!
thank you sister, this one really hits the mark.
Needed this today, dear Susan.
Eyes to see - even in the darkness. This is stunning Susan.
Lovely reminder!
What brilliant insight: a radiance and a glory in the darkness.
Very good thought!!
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Such beauty in both picture and words....
An interesting quote, brings to mind hope of the life after, happiness beyond a veil of tears...
so powerful, these words.
they turn my chin:)
looking,
Jennifer
Looking for the joy is how I get through. It is indeed an act of the will, this looking for and naming of blessings. Beautiful, Susan. I hope you had a nice weekend.
i wonder. xox
This is wonderful. Thanks you!
So very uplifting to start the week, Susan... Joy is always within reach, I think. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))
Such pretty colors in your photo today ~ lovely!
xo Catherine
all i can think of to say is WOW on the photo and the quote. both are so beautiful, you are so very talented
so very purty, miss Susie.
I seem to find my way here unknowingly.
It is a place of tranquility, reflection and beautiful photos.
A sanctuary of words where I shall return...
Susan
Beauty in the Light and beauty in the shadow. Lovely reminder of the power of the Light to make even the dark a beautiful reflection on hard realities.
What visually soft and appealing light you capture... I want to climb right into the center of it. Thank you for bringing to "light" yet another fabulous quote... "to see we have only to look." Thank you for blessing me with these words today!
Excellent quote and image.:)
Seek and you will find...
I'm seeking - AND finding! :O)
As always Susan, I am blessed by your photos of beauty and the words you put with them. So inspirational.....Good way to start my day! Lori
Another beautiful shot and words too.
such wisdom, the exquisite photo paired with the beautiful verse. you inspire and lift me up with each visit. happy day to you Susan.
Perfect words ... as always.
Yes, we can see if we look not just with our physical eyes but with our spiritual eyes. Beautiful photo and words.
I love the latest header--what a lovely bird! :>)
beautiful use of light and shadow
Oh, perfect! I feel so mixed up, messed up today -- having just returned from Haiti. It was very "shadowy" there, but the joy was always, always within reach.
So blessed by you on this day, my friend.
As a Quaker we say we are sitting in the light as we imagine being surrounded by God's love. There is something very special about the light.
The photo and quote go together so well.
Best wishes.
You have so much talent, friend. Each time I visit I think that you should turn your photography into art cards. I think they would sell out so quickly. You really do have quite an eye. And a beautiful heart on top of that.
what an experience these last few years have been for me learning to really "see"! Great quote!!
I've been catching up with your posts after taking a break and although all your posts are thought-provoking I stopped for longer at this one because of the quote and the image you've created - seeing with our spiritual eyes as well as our physical is a gift to be thankful for.
Thanking God for you, dear blog friend.
This is really neat. Love it.
Post a Comment