Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Love Come Down ~

Finding Him
    in hidden
       obscure
         ordinary

Finding Him
    in still
       quiet
       waiting

Finding Him
     in love
     no longer
     hidden

  Love
  come down

Finding Him
    because by Him
    we weren't unfound

26 comments:

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Beautifully inspirational, Susan.

ju-north said...

Beautiful words and image - very apt!

Anonymous said...

How lovely.

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Such a magnificent creature!
xo Catherine

Muffy's Marks said...

Beautiful post!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i love the poem, so perfect and true and the sweet deer is so beautiful. not sure if is said so before, but your kitty header is awesome

Louise Gallagher said...

You are my place of respite, of catching my breath and breathing into the wonder and awe all around.

Thank you.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Your daily words bring me calm and happiness. God bless.

caryjo said...

Not being "unfound" is a good thing... a blessed thing ... b/c otherwise.... well, you know what life would be for me, for certain, sure.

Love the deer/dear photo, too, dear.

Vicky said...

I've read through these words three times now- they are eloquent and truthful. What a blessing you are to me Susan- and your photo is regal and artistic all at once. Blessings to you!

Steve Gravano said...

Your words are as beautiful as the photo!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beautiful!

Linda said...

Your words are so uplifting Susan. It is good to reflect on His love these days. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Love this.

Susan said...

So wonderful and inspiring. Susan you are amazing!

Unknown said...

How beautiful my friend.

Hugs~

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Amen! because of Him

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Amen! because of Him

Dagmar said...

May His love come down on me and not hide. I miss Him.
Hugs Dagmar

Relyn Lawson said...

I've been missing my blog-hopping time, and I wanted to pop in with a quick hello. I've been missing you. I hope you are having a very, very wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas, friend.

Debbie said...

so beautiful...both the words and the image!! merry christmas!!

Anonymous said...

God shows us His beauty in so many ways,

Laura said...

beautiful!

Nancy said...

I have missed your beauty and words of wisdom so much.....

Your header is gorgeous and reminds me so much of my cat, Simon......

I do pray your Christmas will be full of wonderful memories and a fresh awareness of our Father...

Leslie said...

Your words ring true... may your Christmas be blessed, friend.