{a little click will enlarge photos}
Frost is the greatest artist in our clime
Frost is the greatest artist in our clime
he paints in nature
and
describes in rime.
Thomas Hood
* * *
rime: frost formed on cold objects
by the rapid freezing of water vapor
in cloud or fog


29 comments:
ah, such beauty and a good lesson too.
blessings.
How extraordinary. Lovely quote, too.
Oh Susan - it looks magical.
Oh when I saw your photos I thought, nature's chapel. Just beautiful!
Just beautiful. I especially love your header.
That frost creates the best photos - lovely!
xo Catherine
A frosty winter wonderland!!!
I'm often so amazed at the frosty-icy changes on our trees just like that. Ya done good...shared good.
The simplicity of the beauty frost has left
The frost turns tree limbs into lacy works of art.
Extraordinary!
How very beautiful! Your header is amazing--the cat with the startling eyes.
Just gorgeous!!!!
Wonderfully eerie!
So fairy like. Wishing you warm days my friend.
Hugs Dagmar
How very interesting! and love the images!
I am always in awe of how frost can change and beautify the landscape.Your photos are proof of this.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:)
Somehow I think that I've just stepped through a wardrobe into another world :-)
It is beautiful, almost unearthly.
so beautiful and rime is a new word for me...
the scene you captured is amazing...
Splendid, Susan. Breathtaking.
Well I didn't know that. Lovely.
This is so gorgeous. What a magical photo.. But it does make me want to grab my jacket. Hee Hee...
Wishing you a blessed week!
Hugs~
Gorgeous photos, Susan.
And a lovely rhyme about rime !
Good ole Jack Frost. He can really make things beautiful!
Loving your wintery shots ... a wonderland.
Lovely photos and verse.
gorgeous colors...and the composition is just right. did you really see such beauty? xox
Post a Comment