Monday, June 18, 2012

Redeeming Time ~




"A heart in love with beauty never grows old." 
Turkish Proverb
*  *  *


31 comments:

Olga said...

Peonies're beautiful! I love the smell of them.

ju-north said...

Such a versatile flowers! Ours are a deep maroon

Linda P said...

A white peony - so beautiful! We enjoyed our border of red ones a few weeks ago, but these images of a white one are stunning and very calming. I like the proverb too!

Steve Gravano said...

What a beauty! Excellent photographs and proverb to go with it!

Debbie said...

Soooo pretty, what is it about white flowers, so pure, soft and beautiful!!!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh how lovely!! Great proverb too!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Amazing images. I think I just fell in love with the white Peony and I thought I preferred the pink ones.

Tracy said...

These white peonies are GLORIOUS, Susan... I still wish for a pair in my garden too. ;o) Wishing you a week filled with beauty... ((HUGS))

MadSnapper n Beau said...

beautiful quote, and I believe that is true. and there is so much beauty out there, in things people never think are beautiful.

Louise Gallagher said...

Oh my. You make my heart sing.

Leslie said...

I love that delicate tracery of pink along the petal edges. Peonies always take me back to my childhood summers in Illinois...

Reena said...

Of course you know I would love that Turkish Proverb! All your flowers are gorgeous but I especially love these peonies!

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh yes,
such wisdom,
such beauty,
so much thanks:)
-Jennifer

Duane Scott said...

Unfurling...

Dawning Inspiration said...

Lovely peonies! Hope you have a blessed day!

dude said...

I think I just redeemed some time by looking at those beautiful pics...thanks Susan!

Linda said...

So exquisitely lovely Susan.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Beautiful!! I like this beauty and the verse

Ginny Hartzler said...

Pictures and quote, absolutely perfect, and true!!!

Mari said...

I love peonies! We have one in the same color, but it didn't bloom this year because of the freezes we went through. Glad I could see yours!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic ~ I can almost smell them! :)
xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

pretty
and makes a nice header too.

Dolly @Soulstops said...

love peonies...you are young with all the beauty you share...thanks, Susan :)

Beth said...

I love how you highlight the beauty of this flower from all sides.

cristie said...

such a wise quote. xox

Susan said...

Oh I just love this!

Carol Garvin said...

All our blooms are rain-sodden right now... the rhododendrons, at least. The peonies haven't begun blooming. These ones of yours are pristine and perfect! I shall drink them in! :)

Lisa Gordon said...

White peonies are my favorites, and you have captured these so beautifully. Ours are gone now, until next year. :-(

caryjo said...

That sounds true. My husband thinks I'm just as lovely as ever... even though I'm growing old[er].

diana said...

What a combo! Thanks, as always, for your glorious contributions to the beauty of this world. :>)

Susan Cowger said...

So often beauty rescues us, doesn't it!