Wonderful. I love the light and shadows dancing on the wall. I've come to appreciate the early hours--it's a time of peace and serenity before the businesses around me open and the noise starts blaring. Beautiful match with the scripture, Susan. I'm back--took a short break to rest and recuperate and readjust my thinking after a grueling end of the school year time.
this is wonderful. i love what the sun does to the table and candleholder, i wait to see each day what the sun will paint and this photo today, will never be exactly like that again.
Susan a beautiful and fitting post for me. I'm sorry to hear about your friend too. My friend lost her 17 yr old son to brain cancer 6yrs ago and now her husband. Sending hugs and prayers your way. xo
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with You. Psalm 139 vv. 17, 18
Rarely ever in my long-legged life to be a "dawn" person. A struggle beyond belief. But this is lovely, anyhow. You just could see it better than I could...can hardly open my eyes that early.
32 comments:
beautiful, Susan,
just beautiful.
-Jennifer
Wonderful. I love the light and shadows dancing on the wall. I've come to appreciate the early hours--it's a time of peace and serenity before the businesses around me open and the noise starts blaring.
Beautiful match with the scripture, Susan.
I'm back--took a short break to rest and recuperate and readjust my thinking after a grueling end of the school year time.
me too. xox
the sepia tones are just right.
There is something special to that first light and the morning quiet.
I don't always like pulling myself up at such an early hour, but once I am up I am thankful.
this is wonderful. i love what the sun does to the table and candleholder, i wait to see each day what the sun will paint and this photo today, will never be exactly like that again.
Wow! The sun shines early in your neck of the woods! I love these type of moments... very beautiful!
...My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning ....
Beautiful image!
Awake with a prayer in my heart. Have a lovely new day!
What a lovely image to wake up to!
I love the morning light.
my very favorite time of day ... beautifully captured!!
Light- what a beautiful way to awaken- amongst the shadows and the light. But 455 might be a tad early for me- just saying :)
lovely!
The light and the shadow; the beginning of a new day. Just lovely Susan.
This is so pretty with the sun peaking in that way..
Hugs~
This is lovely, Susan... the sepia gives the light a sense of ancient serenity.
Functioning before 7 a.m. is a struggle for me, though. I love the long shadows and late afternoon / early evening golden light.
once i get up...i like the early morning light time.
Extraordinary picture.
Thanks for your sweet comment about Blue. She chattered at the birds outside the window today - she learns something new every day!
Your eyes see magic everywhere -- no matter the time of day or night.
WONDERFUL words and image to start the day... Thank you for these gems, Susan :o) ((HUGS))
early morning light is magical if I can ever get up to see it ;)
Susan, this is really beautiful, and for some reason, the time on it is something I really love.
You have a wonderful day!
Susan a beautiful and fitting post for me. I'm sorry to hear about your friend too. My friend lost her 17 yr old son to brain cancer 6yrs ago and now her husband. Sending hugs and prayers your way. xo
i'm awake at that hour but i'm not sure my focuser is working enough to take a picture :-)
Hmmm ... 4:55 am ... so THAT's what the world looks like at that time. A lovely reflection nonetheless.
Beautiful peonies, and a quote worth remembering.
What a pretty spot! I love it in sepia.
so simple and beautiful!!
i always love watching the dawn break through...such a treat!
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with You. Psalm 139 vv. 17, 18
Such a lovely time.
Rarely ever in my long-legged life to be a "dawn" person. A struggle beyond belief. But this is lovely, anyhow. You just could see it better than I could...can hardly open my eyes that early.
Cozy, lovely, and the scripture is wonderful as a warm blanket on a cold day.
I love early morning, and your photograph creates a calm and comfortable feeling. Thank you!
Post a Comment