Saturday, June 9, 2012

Illumination ~

{click to enlarge}
*  *  *

21 comments:

caryjo said...

AMEN!! He DOES illumine my darkness. If it wasn't for that....

Rick said...

What a great, crisp shot, Susan. And only His light can banish the darkness.

Joan Elizabeth said...

I find getting butterfly shots so hard ... I am so impressed. That is the cry of my heart this day.

Aleta Schrock said...

So you made me look it up!
Yes, He illumines the darkness within!

Patricia said...

I can meditate all day on the qualities of light that the Lord has and continues to be in my life. In fact, I've built my oral testimony on that very characteristic. What peace and security there is in knowing that He will lead us out of the darkness that threatens to paralyze and undo us...and may we take that light into the darkness of others. Have a beautful Sunday, Susan.

Kerri Farley said...

~ Pure Beauty ~

Beth said...

Comforting words and beauty.

Thelma said...

Amen! And the light in this photo is stunning.. just like His.

Jennifer Richardson said...

i love the way you see
with that artful heart
of yours
(so well illumined:))
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Happy Sunday!
xo Catherine

Ms. Becky said...

my guidance for the day. thanks Susan. beautiful. happy Sunday to you.

Unknown said...

Love This....

Anonymous said...

We had similar thoughts on this one Susan. And then I heard it again in the sermon this morning. I love those sacred echoes. Beautiful photo!

Kerry said...

This beautiful Susan. Perfect together. Have a great day

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Oh, to have eyes like yours.

Thoughts for the day said...

wonderful...

Jeanne Damoff said...

I love this for its own sake. I love it even more because it whispers Amen to what He was already speaking. What a great, kind, intimate God.

Love, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Comforting words and a lovely shot, Susan.

Duane Scott said...

Just love this one!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Lovely.

Deidra said...

You take the most amazing photos!