How can you doubt with words and pictures such as these? Thank you. Last Friday night, as I lay in bed waiting for my daughter to come home, I kept repeating, 'trust, let go and let God'. Now, I will commit this verse to my memory. I have a feeling that the dear already know this, don't you think? Andie
This is a combination of two photos. The little doe had come right up to the kitchen window ... so close that all I could see were her ears until she began to walk away.
Peace and safety must emanate from your home and you for birds and animals to come so close. So the spirit in you calms not just us, but also God's other creations. Truly a gift of God, Susie.
This would make an awesome Christmas card. Seriously you could go into the card making business quite successfully.
And it is so good to know He is...thank you for this verse and this heartwarming reminder. I love the fuzziness of that head in the foreground, just brushed with snowflakes. You even caught the feathery brows!
Amazing photo! The tile of the deer's head, the flying snow, the deer from behind. You are an incredibly gifted artist! And I love soaking in the beauty that you capture. How did you ever get that deer?
She was right under the kitchen window. Her ears were about all that was evident until she started to walk away. I combined two photos for a more complete picture.
30 comments:
oh my...i can even see snowflakes oh it's little head. now for sure i can go to sleep in peace. xox
Susan this is the most amazing photo. I clicked to enlarge it, I feel like I could reach out and touch this most magnificent animal.
You photos are so breathtaking!!
Oh wow
...what a symphony
of images and words.
Feeling the power
and peace in this
to my bones.
Thanks, dear heart.
-Jennifer
Wow - this is amazing! Incredible shot!
This IS a truly beautiful shot and married with the seasonal blessing of peace a moment of great blessing today.
What a picture!! Amazing.
oh yes, i like reading that one.
and the photo...ahhhhhh nice.
A true masterpiece..
I love these snowy ears!
xo Catherine
My goodness gracious....how did you manage to capture this image with your camera? It's perfect.
Thank you for sharing, my peaceful friend. You are a treasure.
donna
How can you doubt with words and pictures such as these? Thank you. Last Friday night, as I lay in bed waiting for my daughter to come home, I kept repeating, 'trust, let go and let God'. Now, I will commit this verse to my memory. I have a feeling that the dear already know this, don't you think?
Andie
I am sitting here trying to figure out HOW you got this most magnificent shot. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Such a wonderful image, Susan. I can imagine it as a Christmas card.
This is a combination of two photos. The little doe had come right up to the kitchen window ... so close that all I could see were her ears until she began to walk away.
Peace and safety must emanate from your home and you for birds and animals to come so close. So the spirit in you calms not just us, but also God's other creations. Truly a gift of God, Susie.
This would make an awesome Christmas card.
Seriously you could go into the card making business quite successfully.
Wow, you got a great close up shot! How wonderful to have such wild life in your yard in the winter months too. Those eyelashes are stunningly long!
A beautiful benediction, and a wonderful photo !
Oh my Susan - love this...how cool!
And it is so good to know He is...thank you for this verse and this heartwarming reminder. I love the fuzziness of that head in the foreground, just brushed with snowflakes. You even caught the feathery brows!
Hey, friend, this certainly is a blessing!
Missed you.
Blessings.
i could hardly believe this photo when i saw it. friend, what eyes you have, for wonder. i love visiting here. thank you.
Breath-taking beauty and peace! You are able to get some amazing shots!
I was just showing this photo to my daughter and she said, "This would make a GREAT Christmas card!" I agree.
Comment didn't stick here either~
Amazing photo! The tile of the deer's head, the flying snow, the deer from behind. You are an incredibly gifted artist! And I love soaking in the beauty that you capture. How did you ever get that deer?
Janis
WOW! How'd you do that? I think I see where it was, but that's just amazing!
She was right under the kitchen window. Her ears were about all that was evident until she started to walk away. I combined two photos for a more complete picture.
oh Susan, precious close up, I thought perhaps you got an early gift of a hefty telephoto ;) Love the combination!!
I love your photos.. LOVE THEM!
wow .. you are so artistic with the two photos
Post a Comment