Saturday, December 25, 2010

For You ~




May your day
be
filled
with beauty and peace.



17 comments:

JofIndia said...

Happy Christmas to you, Susan!

ju-north said...

Have a lovely Christmas day!

Anonymous said...

And may yours as well. When we give beauty and peace, it comes back to us. Christmas Blessings Susan.
Andie

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thank-you and Christmas blessings are sent from my house to yours.
Ruth

Laura said...

I find beauty and peace here, Susan. Merry Christmas to you, dear friend!

Kass said...

Yes, beauty and peace abound.

cristie said...

Merry Christmas dear Susan. xox

Leslie said...

And yours, dear Susan!

Maureen said...

May the joy and peace and blessings of this day continue through the New Year.

Merry Christmas, Susan.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Blessings to you on this Christmas day.

Anonymous said...

thanks...you too.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

and the same to you, a beautiful photo.

Relyn Lawson said...

I know I'm not really getting my wishes in on time. The truth is, it's just after midnight, but I still had to come by and wish you the merriest Christmas season ever. I want to thank you for making my life richer by sharing your blog and by reading mine. You are a blessing to me. Merry, merry Christmas, my frined. May the coming week bring you laughter, joy, short returns lines, and lots of good deals at the after-Christmas sales. ;^) Much love, Relyn

ELK said...

big hug across the miles .. special holiday blessings susan..i like the red bloom!!

Caroline said...

I hope you had a blessed Christmas as well!

Steve Gravano said...

I hope you had a blessed Christmas and the best for the New Year.

Jennifer Richardson said...

Oh how beautiful.
Thank you for the
beauty and peace
you add to my life.
-Jennifer