[click to enlarge]
according to the label
this is good for the immediate relief of:
this is good for the immediate relief of:
chocolate cravings
love sickness
exam pressure
mild anxiety
and
extreme hunger
Directions for use:
Directions for use:
tear off wrapper
break off desired dosage
and
consume
~ ~ ~
I definitely sense an impending emergency
one that will require
more
than one
dose
one that will require
more
than one
dose

31 comments:
Oh that is great! :D every "medicine cabinet" should have one...
Clever shot in the snow!
I'm chuckling because I just gobbled down a piece of fudge as if it were an emergency!
And can be taken without the consent of your physician!
I think I must be in a "state of emergency" all of the time...LOL.
I love your pictures and beautiful insights.
You are amazing.
Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
A kit to keep at home and one in the car would be good. We never know when we will need a chocolate pill!
In the snow to make it nice and hard so it doesn't go down too fast.
Oh my...this is the best medicine that I can think of.
Andie
...you make me laugh :)
Oh yes, I think everyone should have a good supply of emergency chocolate!!! :)
xo Catherine
Chocolate it works every time!
Oh yes,doctors orders,you know,they must be followed.When it comes to chocolate,one can never have enough.
Blessings,Ruth
that explains everything! xox
LOL! There is always an emergency!
That's so cool, I need to get my Dad one of those!
lol... LOVE this! i sense an impending emergency too.
A perfect antidote to seasonal, and non-seasonal ennui!
Smiling -- and breaking into my emergency stash -- with you!
Few things give the same satisfaction as a good yawn, a good sneeze, and a big chunk of chocolate. How often can you replenish the emergency store??
Someone sure had a good marketing idea (not that chocolate needs any marketing help).
: )
oh how i love this .. i am always prepared for emergencies myself!!
Now that's my kind of emergency kit!
Hahaha... I need this ASAP!
cute! xo
fun post! Thanks for the smile :)
one of these should be in every home and every purse and every work place. i feel an ER moment coming on. not sure how i missed this with that bright red wrapper.
I love it!! I think I live in a state of emergency! :-)
I'm not crazy for chocolate,
but this is classic.
Thank you for sharing friend of my heart, so many of my favorite things. Blessings on your new year!
Love your sense of fun and humor.
Love this one Susan ! Fits perfectly with my chocaholism !
Love it and apparently my a** has seen a lot of that emergency kind of chocolate.
Post a Comment