This is a gorgeous photo and you chose the perfect words...
Beautiful picture and excellent encouragement, especially this time of year. Is that your tree?
Yes, it was taken before we had finished trimming it, consequently the blank spots!
Very pretty tree with some thoughtful words!
Wonderful post!! Love it!
the true meaning of all those holiday decorations==being the light in someone's darkness!
i will try. xox
Thank you for visiting with a kind comment. I will enjoy looking round your blog and links.
This is the true meaning of Christmas - we should all be the light in someone's darkness.
Beautiful woods and I love the out of focus tree.
This is what I aspire to. Each and every day I try to be the light. Your blog is a daily reminder. Thank you.
Yes...oh, yes... I will do my best to bring light and love to as many as I can. Beautifully inspired post. :o)
Oh yea I was yesterday and gonna write a post about it. May I use your magnificent words in the picture please? Dagmar
Yes, Dagmar, you certainly can. Look forward to reading your post.
Your tree looks like how mine looks if I take off my glasses...I love the blurriness of the lights that way!
Beautifully captured bokeh :) Yes, in all ways possible!
What a terrific new banner that is. And this image. Oh my!
that is a very good question to think about... and Christmas bokeh is the best
such a wonderful message for all of us, especially at this time of year. your tree is beautiful! I feel blessed to have so many christian blogger friends. it's uplifting and inspiring every day. thank you
thank you for such a simple reminder....yet how often we forget....
Post a Comment
20 comments:
This is a gorgeous photo and you chose the perfect words...
Beautiful picture and excellent encouragement, especially this time of year.
Is that your tree?
Yes, it was taken before we had finished trimming it, consequently the blank spots!
Very pretty tree with some thoughtful words!
Wonderful post!! Love it!
the true meaning of all those holiday decorations==being the light in someone's darkness!
i will try. xox
Thank you for visiting with a kind comment. I will enjoy looking round your blog and links.
This is the true meaning of Christmas - we should all be the light in someone's darkness.
Beautiful woods and I love the out of focus tree.
This is what I aspire to. Each and every day I try to be the light. Your blog is a daily reminder. Thank you.
Yes...oh, yes... I will do my best to bring light and love to as many as I can. Beautifully inspired post. :o)
Oh yea I was yesterday and gonna write a post about it. May I use your magnificent words in the picture please? Dagmar
Yes, Dagmar, you certainly can. Look forward to reading your post.
Your tree looks like how mine looks if I take off my glasses...I love the blurriness of the lights that way!
Beautifully captured bokeh :) Yes, in all ways possible!
What a terrific new banner that is. And this image. Oh my!
that is a very good question to think about... and Christmas bokeh is the best
such a wonderful message for all of us, especially at this time of year. your tree is beautiful! I feel blessed to have so many christian blogger friends. it's uplifting and inspiring every day. thank you
thank you for such a simple reminder....yet how often we forget....
Post a Comment