Do you also put little baby Jezus there on Christmas day. Here we have Jospeh and Maria standing alone until Christmas day and then when Jezus is born and we come out of church late at night we put little Jezus with his parents. May be its a typical German thing (my dad is).
Dagmar, I think it varies from person to person. I have always put all three out at the same time, but I know some people wait to put Jesus out until the last. Thank you, all of you, for stopping by and commenting.
7 comments:
Do you also put little baby Jezus there on Christmas day. Here we have Jospeh and Maria standing alone until Christmas day and then when Jezus is born and we come out of church late at night we put little Jezus with his parents.
May be its a typical German thing (my dad is).
Wish you warm days my friend.
Very true! Nice post.
Hope your Christmas was good.
And what an abundant, loving, amazing, faithful heart our Father has!!
beautiful. merry christmas - hope it was wonderful in everyway.
Beautiful carvings, a real family heirloom.
Dagmar, I think it varies from person to person. I have always put all three out at the same time, but I know some people wait to put Jesus out until the last. Thank you, all of you, for stopping by and commenting.
So much warmth here.
Post a Comment