Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Found ~

 
                       {ice crystal}

By Love ~    

Finding Him                                                                             
  in hidden
      obscure
      ordinary

Finding Him
  in still
      quiet                                                         
      waiting

Finding Him
  in love
    no longer
    hidden
  Love
  come down

Finding Him
  because
    by Him
      we
      weren’t
      unfound

 For more expressions on love see today's blog carnival hosted by Bridget.

13 comments:

Glynn said...

Beautiful, Susan. Thanks for this.

Annie K said...

That is a beautiful poem and picture.

ELK said...

such a contrast in color in this image...stunning again!

Vicky said...

I love how you shaped the words and the sound of them as I read them... I agree, the photo is absolutely stunning!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I love the way your soul speaks through words and photos!

Maureen said...

Lovely, Susan.

That image of the ice crystal is rather stunning.

Anonymous said...

You always have such beautiful words/thoughts...

Thanks for this, Susan.

Louise Gallagher said...

This entry on Love is beautiful.

Your entire site is beautiful.

Thank you.

Candy said...

I'm glad that was short because I found myself not breathing until the end. Yes, breathtaking. Thank you!

MedaM said...

Beatufiu ice crystal photo and beautiful poem.

Alisa said...

Beautiful, as is the bird in snow photo!

Anonymous said...

pretty photo.

i like the part about finding Him in the ordinary the most.

good post for the love theme.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Just found your blog... lovely images and words...