Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seasons ~

For everything
there
is
a season

be
encouraged

a way
will
come
even
in the most
daunting
one

25 comments:

nancy neva gagliano said...

be encouraged indeed!! and filled with gratitude for the seasons in our lives...even the daunting.

a look into your face reaffirms.

blessings.

donna said...

A powerful post and a beautiful lady.

donna

Pugelicious said...

I love these images - courage certainly shines through. I hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for the new year.

ELK said...

there you are...LOVE this and wow what snow!!! I cannot begin to tell you how you much I have enjoyed getting to know you here since that email you sent me oh so many months ago now...wishing you a wonder filled 2010 my friend!

Paul C said...

You have a wonderful blog here. I am glad I dropped by.

Steve Gravano said...

Wow that second photo is a beauty especially with the soft edges. Encouraging words, thanks.

Janet Oberholtzer said...

I'm inspired by your words and pictures.
I'm sorry that you need a wheelchair to do life with and for all the challenges you must have.

So how cold was it when you were outside? And do wheelchairs have any traction in the snow?

S. Etole said...

It's about 10 degrees F today with predictions of -15 F for the rest of the week ... traction ... not much! I was blessed with good help.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, those are really, really beautiful pictures and your blog is terrific! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today!

Joie Moring said...

Snow drifts in, slows, confines, holds us audience to contemplate the tiniest detail of a snowflake even, and figure out ways to work through it - best to you in the coming year!

Janet Oberholtzer said...

Wow ... I thought we had cold temps! It was 18F this morning, but then went up to about 30F.
Thanks to your great help for making it possible for you get have these pics to share.

Glynn said...

Speechless. Surprised. Blessed.

L.L. Barkat said...

Lovely, in a way that is inexplicable.

Kass said...

Truly beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

You are always so inspirational ~ I didn't realize how much so. Wonderful post. It's so encouraging to see nothing holding you back ~ even a crazy amount of snow! :) Very powerful indeed.

Anonymous said...

i've heard some version of those same words since i was little. my mum used to say so all the time to me, and its now ingrained in me to believe that there will always be a way, even when everything seems bleak.

Anonymous said...

burrrrrrr!
these pictures make me feel cold...but, they sure are pretty. i especially like the second one through the frosty window with the snow and trees in the background.

this is the first time i have seen more than a head shot of you. i see you have a wheelchair, and that you look really good in teal, and that your snow is really deep.

thank you for your comments and encouragement through my good days and my not so good ones especially.

i guess some of this struggle has got to teach us something good.

Mrs. E said...

Oh how I love these pictures! Beautiful! Happy New Year, friend!

travelmom said...

Beautiful pictures. I have enjoyed visiting "your place" and getting to know you this past year through your blog. Wishing you a lovely New Year.

Blessings!

Unknown said...

You are a poet of words , images, and moments.
I'm so thankful that you share in your unique and wonderfully you way.
Happy New Year... and so looking forward to more.

cristie said...

i see quiet beauty, resolve and strength. xox

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for hope! Hello Susan, good to see you. Your scenery looks much like my backyard :) and just as cold ;)

Jewels said...

Beautiful post Susan. Praising God with you for the strength He gives!

Dagmar said...

Hi there beautiful YOU! Great to see you outdoors taking on the adventure it must be for you in the snow.

May your spirit be warm and wonderful for all of us to find comfort this year.

Be blessed my friend.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

What an inspiration. You just keep giving...Love to you.