Great new header photo. I was just thinking about The Star. The story of the three wise men was always my favorite. How they followed the star. I was an adult when I learned the trip took a bit longer than most people think and that they were never at the stable, making the traditional nativity false. It's still a beautiful story and they did make the trip, so what if Baby Jesus was a year or so older.
My toes tingle... these words are magic! And so is your new banner--love it! My husband & I are off Sunday traveling to the USA to have Christmas with my family there. It's been wonderful to meet you lately, and look forward to more blog fun and sharing with you in the New Year... Wishing you the Happiest Holiday and JOY in the New Year! :o)
21 comments:
Your new header is great! Love the birds! Cute star decoration as well. Have a most wonderful day!
Lovely picture! I love your new header, too!
The header photo is so wonderful. I can't stop looking at it.
The star photo is perfect for your inspiring words.
donna
i relish the simplicity of your white star .
cute bird in your header
Great new header photo. I was just thinking about The Star. The story of the three wise men was always my favorite. How they followed the star.
I was an adult when I learned the trip took a bit longer than most people think and that they were never at the stable, making the traditional nativity false. It's still a beautiful story and they did make the trip, so what if Baby Jesus was a year or so older.
My toes tingle... these words are magic! And so is your new banner--love it! My husband & I are off Sunday traveling to the USA to have Christmas with my family there. It's been wonderful to meet you lately, and look forward to more blog fun and sharing with you in the New Year... Wishing you the Happiest Holiday and JOY in the New Year! :o)
Simple and yet very en pointe. The photo of the star is quite pretty.
Beautifully said and shown, Susan...
Ditto! Love the new header and the peaceful white star.
;^)
what a beautiful ornament- charming in it's simplicity.
and your words are always an inspiration to me. thank you.
That's lovely.
beautiful header!
HI thanks for visiting my site!!
Yes! What a celebration that will be..Come Lord Jesus Come!
Beautiful site...very uplifting!
How timely is this. I seem to be standing at a crossroad myself and it's so good to be reminded that He cares which direction I go
Your Star of Wonder brought blessing to my heart today. And the carving of the nativity is so very lovely.
Thanks for stopping by. The painting of Holly in my sidebar was a Christmas card I designed on year.
LOL:Wanda
simple, true... comforting, and not.
This is a real unusual and pretty tree decoration.
lovely affirmation and thought.
This is so true. Thanks for the reminder!
The bead on star has found its place. Lovely.
Have never seen an ornament like this one. Very classic and fun shape. You made a very nice image out of the scene. Good eye!
Post a Comment